“Fantastic Arena”
Review of Chase Field

Chase Field
Ranked #7 of 228 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: The home of the state's Major League Baseball team, the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Phoenix, Arizona
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic Arena”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you ever visit Phoenix during the baseball season, come and watch a game at this awesome arena. You will definitely have fun whilst enjoying a game of baseball. Great, great experience personally.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Chase Field”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of the greatest deals in town. All you have to do is park your car in the patrolled parking lot next door to the stadium. It is all right there. Altogether, this has got to be one of the best sports set-ups anywhere. The stadium is climate-controlled with a dome. There are plenty of hot-dogs and cokes. And there is no telling what is going to happen. You may very well catch an exciting game. The D-Backs won against the Padres the night I was there. It was nice to see the home-team win.

Visited August 2013
Elida, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Good Different and Unique”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a baseball nut and trying to visit as many Major League Parks as possible. My wife and I usually don't agree on whether the baseball park is a good park or bad park. This time we both agreed Chase is a great park with wonderful surroundings and great people taking care of you inside the park. The midwest parks have a lot to learn! Enjoyed the roof being open in 103 degree weather outside, but still 76 degrees inside. As we walked around we were amazed at the room the concourses had. During our walk we noticed every seat was a good seat angled towards home plate, something not every stadium has. The people and the organization have something going on in Phoenix. If you like baseball and you are in Phoenix it would serve you well if you attended a Diamondbacks game!!!

Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Chase Field Tours”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My dad was coming to visit, and really wanted to see a Diamondbacks game. He was only here for a few days, and the team was out of town during his visit. I jumped online and saw they offered tours of the stadium. I picked my dad up from the airport and headed to the stadium. We took the tour and was impressed with everything. The tour guide was also a season ticket holder and it was obvious he loved his Arizona Diamondbacks. From the history of the team to sitting in the bullpen, it was something I'll never forget. The tours are affordable, too. Let's play ball!!!

Visited August 2013
Downey, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Very unique ballpark!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I would come visit Chase Field whenever I'm in town visiting my family, especially when the San Diego Padres are visiting. Chase Field is a unique stadium which it's designed to look like a hangar, but instead, you have a baseball field. It's exciting to see when the stadium decides to open up the rooftop (commonly in the springtime and fireworks night) and see some spectacular skylines at dusk. The stadium also features a suite where guests have access to the swimming pool during game time, making it pretty extraordinary; I'm not sure, but I heard that the suite rental is about $5000 (again, not sure). The Diamondbacks are a pretty good team, Kirk Gibson is a good manager; the fans are polite and courteous, as well as the staff. One has a decent choice for concession stands; be on the lookout for vendors carrying lemonades! The cool blue lemonade is bomb! Chase Field is a must-visit for all baseball fans.

Visited September 2013