“Great exhibitions. Great location.”
Review of Phoenix Art Museum

and up
Art and Wine Class in Scottsdale
Ranked #9 of 232 things to do in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest art museums in the Southwest, the museum houses a permanent collection of some 16,000 works of art spanning the centuries and also includes a popular miniatures collection and a "Please Touch" children's gallery.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had a six hours wait between my flights and the visit at the Art Museym made the stop the highlight of my trip.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My daughter and I went to this museum specifically to view the 'Firefly Room'. (it probably has a more official name). It was amazing to walk among strands of tiny white lights reflected in multiple mirrored surfaces, including the floor. I felt like I was stepping into space. Afterwards we walked through several other exhibits but that was our favorite.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

A brilliant attraction to see all the costumes from the famous films and the red shoes from Wizard of Oz.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The costumes were so much fun to see but what was more impressive was the use of technology to present the display. I was blown away.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went to the museum to view the Hollywood Costume exhibit. Being a lifetime movie buff I was fascinated with the costumes. There were interviews from actors, actresses and directors on how they interacted with the costume designer. It was all very interesting and I could have spent another hour or two just listening to the interviews. After the costumes we went to the Miniatures exhibit which was very nice. The kids would like this one too. Definitely worth the trip and the money.