“Best Chops I have ever had!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 291 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I go here to have the two chop dinner which just happens to fit into our new diet plan. We have them keep all the potatoes and bread and double up on the veggies. Chops will dang near melt in your mouth. Servers are always great. Little busy, but if you avoid rush hour service is very good. Food prices seem very reasonable. Worth the trip......

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went to this restaurant on our last night in AZ. My delmonico was cooked to perfection as was my husbands port tenderloins. Salad was fresh, and my sweet potato was super hot and fresh. Portions were generous. If it wasn't our last night we would have brought home leftovers, but instead we stuffed most of it down and left very full. It is a very busy place on a Thursday night, but they do have call ahead reservations. The best part was this guy who makes balloon animals, people, etc. We watched him make a spiderman and a unicorn at the table next to us and an octopus for someone else. Amazingly fast and clever. Very entertaining. I was hesitant to try it due to it's name, thought it might be a sports bar. Although they did have a couple of TV's in the bar area, it is definitely a family restaurant.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have become hooked on the Texas Roadhouse Rib dinner. The ribs truly are fall off the bone slow cooked ribs. With a rib sauce that has just the right bite. With the warm buns and sides the 1/2 rack rib dinner is enough for 2 meals. This location still makes baked beans that are also slowly cooked and delicious. The wait staff at this location were high energy and our waiter was excellent and had lots of suggestions for us. We will continue to search for Texas Roadhouse when we travel.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is always busy, so we choose to go at off hours. We like both the quality and the variety of the food here. We have never had anything but good service from the staff. It can be a little noisy when the crowd builds, but we recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We decided to go out for steak the night before we left for home and found this place. I'm sure glad we did! It was fairly busy so we had a 30 min. wait which wasn't too bad. I still can't believe the amount of food - good food you get for the price. I had a 23 oz Porterhouse Tbone for $24 which was cooked to perfection! the atmosfere was great for family, friends or a dinner for 2. Overall probably one of the best steakhouses I have ever eaten at!