“Well run, with good food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 272 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Well run, with good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is always busy, so we choose to go at off hours. We like both the quality and the variety of the food here. We have never had anything but good service from the staff. It can be a little noisy when the crowd builds, but we recommend this restaurant highly.

Visited January 2013

Luseland
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We decided to go out for steak the night before we left for home and found this place. I'm sure glad we did! It was fairly busy so we had a 30 min. wait which wasn't too bad. I still can't believe the amount of food - good food you get for the price. I had a 23 oz Porterhouse Tbone for $24 which was cooked to perfection! the atmosfere was great for family, friends or a dinner for 2. Overall probably one of the best steakhouses I have ever eaten at!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Boracay, Philippines
“The best steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband took me for my birthday at Texas Roadhouse in Peoria. He ordered a prime rib and for my side dish were mashed potato and butter corn. The prime rib was so delicious. It melts in my mouth. Our server was nice and helpful. The place was crowded but manageable. We will go back at Texas Roadhouse again and recommed it to our friends and family.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
arizona
“NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

We go there at least once a month. Mon - Thurs from 4 - 6 they offer happy hour prices on there food. It may only be a couple bucks off but these days anything is a deal. There steaks are always excellent. Never have I had anything but the best meal there. They also have a ground sirloin with onions, mushrooms and cheese call Road Kill that is excellent. You can also call ahead and get your name placed on the waiting list which I highly recommend doing if you are going during the peak dinner hour.

Visited December 2012
Sun City West, Arizona
“Steak please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good food, good service, reasonable waiting time, Nice prices, what else is there? We all had different meals and the six people who were with us, total of 8, had no complaints as to how the food tasted or the time it took to get it to us. Very good.

Visited September 2012