“Kids Actually Scream in Excitement When We Go”
Review of Greek Wraps

Greek Wraps
Ranked #22 of 276 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Austin, Texas
“Kids Actually Scream in Excitement When We Go”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I found this place by just by chance a few months ago. I ordered a steak kabob for me and a gyro for my wife. Since that fateful day, I have been back there at least a dozen times. I've taken the kids (7, 10, and 13) multiple times and they still get excited each time we go. I've taken friends and other family as well and the food never disappoints. The menu is quite extensive and I've tried the various steak and chicken combinations. There is also a very impressive salad selection (I personally have not one but others I've been with were quite pleased). This place has become a very popular spot with us and we will continue to go back.

• Visited August 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Not the Best and not the Worst Either- Worth a Try!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a casual place where you order at the counter and they run your food out to you. I read outstanding reviews so I thought I'd receive outstanding food. The food was fresh and OK and better than anything from the near by food court but not the best of this kind of food that I tried. The falafels lacked fresh herbs and tasted OK but flat. The Eggplant dip lacked eggplant and tasted mostly of tahini. Maybe they were just low on eggplants the day I visited. Other than that everything else was good and prices seemed very low for this kind of food.

Visited June 2014
Surprise, Arizona
“BEST GREEK FOOD EVERRRRR”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We Love this place. Love the way they are totally flexible with our Vegan requests. Pita bread is super soft, Hummus, Dolmas, Falafel absolutely Delicious!
Staff is very nice and accomodating. Prices are average, not too cheap not expensive.

Overall, its a small little place with BIG flavor. HIGHLY recommended!

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a great find!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was a spur of the moment choice and wow, was it good! Enjoyed the Chicken Shawarma Plate and the seasoning on the chicken was absolutely delicious without being salty. Went yesterday (Mother's Day) and oh was it busy! Had to wait well over 30 minutes for our food, everyone was enjoying their Mother’s Day celebration there! Not sure how busy they are for a non-holiday lunch but I suggest avoiding prime meal hours to get the quickest service. Very simple restaurant, you place your order, seat yourself, and enjoy. Be sure to check out their complete menu – the one attached to the Trip Advisor website does not have everything on it at the time of writing this review (ie, there’s no Chicken Shawarma Plate on the menu and yes they have one). This really is a uniquely delicious option from the common chain fast food options nearby. Give them a try!

• Visited May 2014
Fukushima, Japan
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My lunch was a grilled vegetable pita ($5.49), a small Greek salad ($4.49) and a side of hot sauce (free for the asking). Everything, including the sauce, tasted fresh and home-made.

This family business is conveniently located in the first building to the west of Extended Stay America Phoenix - Peoria (also reviewed). I almost skipped over Greek Wraps, because it's in the same building as a more visible, but mediocre, Asian fast food chain. Don't assume guilt by association. Give Greek Wraps a try.

Visited March 2014