“Great way to eat healthy”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #53 of 295 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All kinds of great salads that are good for your health! Also some healthy soups if you watch for the salt amount. Love the potato bar! And Tom put all off with some wonderful ice cream!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I went there expecting a nice meal, but all I had to eat was cheese bread and salad! If I would have known there was no meat of any kind on the menu i would have gone to McDonald’s for McNugget. I have no plans on eating there again. I would have taken a fish filet or shrimp to put in the spaghetti!

Reviewed February 26, 2018

This is a great place to eat light or heavy, all depends on your appetite! You start with a salad you build on your own, add bread, soup, baked potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, and more if you like. They have a great variety of soups and also have chili. Everything tastes great. When you are done with lunch/dinner there is a variety of desert including soft serve ice cream. We love to eat there when we visit with family in Phoenix!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

A great place to eat healthy and as much you want trip after trip. I had a delicious roman salad with nuts, cheese, and onions. The chicken stew soup was extremely tasty and I had two cups. The place is in a good location and surround by other eateries and stores. Drop by and enjoy your meal. Bye Now

Reviewed October 29, 2017

This is my wife's favorite place in all of phoenix to enjoy not only a great meal - but a healthy one as well. Make - I should say build - you own salad. You know exactly what items and how much of each - YOU ARE IN CONTROL. Never eat the prepared salads - you never know how much "salt" and "fat" are in them - but they are very tasty! The soups choices are great - not everything is "cream" or "heavy cheese" - be careful of the sodium - eat small amounts of the soup. Love the bake potato bar!!! Both sweet and regular! Top it all off with some wonderful frozen yogurt! My mouths watering just writing this review. GO _- EAT - ENJOY - & STAY HEALTHY.