“Will stay here again.”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Michigan
“Will stay here again.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed here 4 nights for a business trip. The price was good. No complaints about the room, staff, or the breakfast that is served every morning. The bed was big and comfortable. The room had a fridge and a microwave in it. Well worth staying at again.

Room Tip: Any room here will be a good room.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
PeoriaAZHotelGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel - it is greatly appreciated! I look forward to your return!

Kim Csernay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our room was clean and taken care of daily. There are plenty of restaurants (approx. 25) within walking distance of the hotel too. The breakast buffet was nice and fresh as well. However, the most impressive part of my experience there was the wonderful staff that work there. I wish I could rember everyone by name but Kim, Desiree, Jose, Nina, Fred E., Ranya, Fred, Makena, Ava and Snuggles are some that I do remember because of their kindness and helpfulness. Their moto is to come as a guest and leave as a friend. That experience I truly walked away with!
Thank you all so much.
Dan

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! The team and I very much enjoyed having you, and yours, at our hotel. Now that you have found your dream home, don't be a stranger! Stop by for breakfast someday so we can catch up. We love to visit with our friends.

Best of luck on your new adventure.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I have paid two and one-half times the amount and not had anywhere near as pleasant of a stay. We were not there during a sporting event so the rates were extra good. I would be willing to pay twice the price if necessary, now that I know the overall experience.

Great, accomodating staff, clean rooms with good beds, nice breakfast variety. Did not use pool, exercise room or anything of that nature.

A review suggested requesting a room away from Hwy 101 near-by. I did request it. They put us on ground floor facing 101 but said it was low enough in relation to the highway's height to avoid such noise. We heard absolutely nothing. Higher floors might be different. but likely the opposite side would be noise free.

If returning to this area, I would do everything possible to stay there again.

Room Tip: I used the restaurant comment to rate the breakfast.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
PeoriaAZHotelGM, Manager at Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
I greatly appreciate your review. My team and I are proud of our hotel and I am so pleased it shows. I am happy to see that you may return - I would like to say Thank You in person!

Wenatchee, WA
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were there for spring training and the location is super...half mile easy walk to the stadium. Restaurants willy-nilly and close. Nice size room, clean, comfortable bed, good internet access, plenty of counter space in bathroom. Very friendly folks at the front desk.

Breakfast area was fair size and a reasonable selection to choose from. On the negative side, both mornings we were there the area was rarely attended to...things like cleaning tables, restocking food, emptying garbage cans (they were overflowing).

I would have given it a higher rating but felt taken advantage of regarding the rate because of spring training. We were charged 170 bucks for a Saturday night (March 31) that was $80 a week later. I realize they somehow feel justified doing this, but I don't like it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
PeoriaAZHotelGM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I am very happy you found our team friendly and the hotel clean. I will certainly look into your concerns and I will adress them.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Minnesota
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Here's the thing. This hotel is very clean and super friendly. The breakfast was a cut above "cereal and white bread," so that's a good thing. We were there to go to spring training morning, noon, and night. If we had also wanted a nice pool and pretty grounds we would have been very disappointed. If you desire a resort-type Arizona experience, this would not be it. Very convenient to the stadium.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your kind comments about my hotel and team. I hope you enjoyed the games while you were here and would love to have you back next year!

Oceanside, California
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The best thing I can say about this hotel is the location. You are in walking distance to the stadium, and all the bars and restaraunts. We unfortunately waited to long to book rooms. so this was the only place available. Very expensive for what you get, but all the hotels in the area jack up prices at this time of year.

Room Tip: Don't want to be on first floor. There are no shade curtains. Once you open the heavy curained w...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to review my hotel. Thank you so much. I hope you give us a try the next time you are in Peoria.

Vista, Ca
Reviewed February 7, 2012

This was an average Comfort Inn, nothing special. Good location, right off the freeway in northwestern part of Phoenix area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to review my hotel. We hope to see you in the future!