“Basic and Clean”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Winnipeg, Canada
“Basic and Clean”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed in Room 138 which is a large suite with full kitchen, living area, bedroom and bath. This suite was in its prime about 20 years ago but it was clean and adequate. Room is not particularly soundproof and you can hear the traffic and trains that pass nearby. Continental breakfast included but very basic. Coffee could be stronger. Shower was perfectly fine during our visit, we didn't experience the hot water shortage mentioned before. Staff very friendly and helpful. Essentially what this hotel needs is some capital expenditure in both its rooms and in its fitness centre. Ok for a night or two if you don't plan on spending much time in the room.

Room Tip: Room 138 was good sized suite.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and letting us know about how our staff is doing. We always love to hear that our staff made your stay great.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property. I am disappointed to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us. It is my goal to ensure that all issues that a guest may have are addressed and rectified. I am always available to our guests for any feedback whether positive or negative. This feedback is our best means of improvement and I take all comments seriously. Please be assured that I have addressed your concerns with all departments.Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. Your feedback is our best means of improvement and we always welcome it!.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
CATHEDRAL CITY
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was treated like a family member that had been away for a long time. From the Welcome to the Ramada, a call from the front desk asking was everything alright, to departure, it felt like being a guest in your own home. However, one complaint, know one told me they had off-track-betting....smile. How do I rate this hotel? I live in Cathedral City CA, and I'm looking for a reason to return to this hotel.... NOW!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit and fantastic review! We want to exceed our guests expectations, and really appreciate your comments about the room and service you received. I hope you will be our guest again soon.
Middletown
Reviewed November 29, 2012

simply there was no hot water for a shower. no hot water!!! i had to continue my trip without a shower. If i did shower there wasnt a hair dryer. Who would expect that from any hotel, let alone a Ramada Inn. It was a huge disappointment. Also there weren't as many tv stations as other hotels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Neal K
RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very disappointed that you encountered these issues with your stay. Please accept my apology. I am going to personally ensure that my staff is aware of the issues you encountered with your stay and will make sure that does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This location has really gone downhill. I stayed a few months ago and the lobby was cared for well enough (for such an old establishment) and the bar was cheaper. This time when I came in I saw a nasty old nightstand at the end of the very lovely granite counter. It's back was ripped off and there was what looked to be factory writing on it. It really made the entrance unwelcoming. I was greeted by a woman named Dawn who was very sweet and found my room to be comfortable enough. There wasn't much to really tell about this hotel. It was just a place to lay my head. In the morning I met a nice man named Daniel who helped me out with close restaurants and even gave me a map showing where to go. Overall the only reason I would stay here again is because the associates.

Pros: very nice/helpful lobby staff

cons: everything else.

• Stayed November 2012
RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the problems you encountered during stay. We glad that you had a good experience with our staff. Hope that we will get a chance in a future to serve you again and meet your expectations. Thank you
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
Comfort Inn & Suites At Talavi
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Peoria

Been to Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area? Share your experiences!