“The staff is this hotel's redeeming quality.”

Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This location has really gone downhill. I stayed a few months ago and the lobby was cared for well enough (for such an old establishment) and the bar was cheaper. This time when I came in I saw a nasty old nightstand at the end of the very lovely granite counter. It's back was ripped off and there was what looked to be factory writing on it. It really made the entrance unwelcoming. I was greeted by a woman named Dawn who was very sweet and found my room to be comfortable enough. There wasn't much to really tell about this hotel. It was just a place to lay my head. In the morning I met a nice man named Daniel who helped me out with close restaurants and even gave me a map showing where to go. Overall the only reason I would stay here again is because the associates.

Pros: very nice/helpful lobby staff

cons: everything else.

• Stayed: November 2012
RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the problems you encountered during stay. We glad that you had a good experience with our staff. Hope that we will get a chance in a future to serve you again and meet your expectations. Thank you

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaOpManager, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
MODESTO
Reviewed November 1, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed here for a night when my wife and I came up for a Coyotes-Blackhawks playoff hockey game. The staff was very nice, but you can tell the hotel is older. However, the room was clean and we didn't have any issues with the stay. There is a small RV park behind the hotel which was nice to walk the dogs through, and behind the RV park is a nice neighborhood. The location is sort of cut off from everything else, so we ordered pizza the night we stayed there and had it delivered. We also got a few beers from the bar. I have another reservation here for December, so I will write another review after that stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
GMRamadaPeoria, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

thank you for taking the time to review our hotel I'm so glad you were happy with the service and accommodations that we provide, and that you will be our guest again the next time you are in Peoria. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from in our area, and will do everything we can to make sure we are the first and only hotel you think of when looking for rooms in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank E G

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I’m in Peoria about every 6-8 weeks to visit elderly grandparents. I usually stay at the La Quinta at the Peoria Sports Complex, though will stay elsewhere if the rate is significantly cheaper. While I often stay in much nicer hotels for work or vacation, my standards for these quick weekend trips aren’t too high. The main things of importance are cleanliness, decent wifi, and relative quietness.

I checked into the Ramada last night and will depart tomorrow morning. I will never stay here again, as the cons significantly outweigh the pros. There’s so much more value for money from any of the hotels near Peoria Sports Complex – there’s no reason to stay here.

Pros:
1. Good price – cheaper than all the hotels at Peoria Sports Complex.
2. Easy access – easy to get here off the 101.
3. Decent wifi – not exactly fast, but decent.

Cons:
1. Cleanliness. When I checked in last night, my initial impression was that the room was pretty clean. This morning I woke around 9:30 and hopped in the shower, where I found a very dirty face cloth left by the last guest – disgusting. It made me wonder if the bathroom had been cleaned at all. Then, I left around 10am, with 100% certainty that the do-not-disturb sign was not posted on my door. I came back at 9pm tonight (still no do-not-disturb sign on the door) to find that my room had not been cleaned. I also found other people’s hair (long hair…I have short hair) stuck on the bedside lamp. Obviously, housekeeping doesn’t seem to be a priority here.

2. Service. The front desk didn’t seem to care that my room was not cleaned. Not a single bit of concern for the oversight.

3. Noise. You might as well leave your door open at night, as there is no seal between the door and the frame, allowing all noises in the hall to come into the room. There were a bunch of young 20-something dudes in the hotel last night (looked like military guys). I woke up at 3am to them running and yelling in the hall.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nelsonjj

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you encountered so many issues with your stay. Please accept my apology. I am going to personally ensure that my staff is aware of the issues you encountered with your stay and will make sure that does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JILL W

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria
Thunderbird Executive Inn & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
Staybridge Suites Phoenix/Glendale

Been to Days Hotel Peoria Glendale Area? Share your experiences!