“Excellent Property & Staff”

Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Battle Ground, Washington
“Excellent Property & Staff”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this facility during Seattle Mariner spring training in early March, 2013. The room, complimentary breakfasts and staff - especially the desk staff and manager - were among the best we have ever experienced.
We hope to stay there again during next year's spring training.
Keep up the fine work
Hope to see you all in the spring.
Andy & Gail
Battle Ground, WA

Room Tip: Select an ADA accessible room. We had Room 113, facing a courtyard. Worked well when entertaining ol...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andy J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Charleston
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Residence Inn is convenient when we visit our parents in Sun City, and in a wonderful location for fun shopping & restaurants. Their breakfasts are nicely varied and of a good quality. Staff is one of the biggest pluses of the hotel - Chantel was super and Juan Carlos a great help.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charlest0n_Travelers
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed 3 nights in late March for Seattle Mariners Spring Training. The location could not be any better. The room was awesome. The breakfast was really good as well. I look forward to staying here for all of my future Spring Training Trips to Peoria.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ohio
Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I arrived early, they checked to see if there was a room ready for me. There was a room available, but I asked about an upgrade and they looked and there was a room I could upgrade to, but it wouldn't be ready until later. Since my family was joining me for part of the trip, I opted to wait and take the upgrade. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful during my stay. One newish employee worked really hard to figure out how to put my gift cards onto the account.

The rooms were beautiful. We made some special requests of the cleaning crew and they were all happily met. We stayed 2 weeks and my kitchen trash was missed once, but overall service was good. The day after Easter we had our "come back later" on for part of the day. Around 4pm I thought we may have missed room service so I called to see if they were running behind because of the holiday. Within minutes someone was at my room apologizing and they immediately made up the room while we went out to enjoy the pool area. She even came to check with us and see if we needed anything else taken care of.

The breakfast food was good and a nice variety. The dinners were less impressive, and only available Mon -Wed, but several Residence Inns are like this.

I plan on staying here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: Away from outside doors to avoid a lot of the foot traffic. Top floor can help avoid people with rea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The staff were great, and our room was good. However the water pressure in the shower was lacking a bit and the toilet did not flush well. But the location was excellent. It is located within walking distance to wonderful restaurants and a nice outlet mall, and centrally located to get to all the spring training stadiums. It was the perfect choice for spring training.

• Stayed March 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were only here for 1 night but it was a very pleasant stay. They were finishing up their renovation. Luckily, we got one of the recently renovated rooms. I've stayed at many Residence Inns over the US and this has got to be one of the nicest ones. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely consider this place again if needs arise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
PA
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed here last weekend. We arrived a few days early before my husband's work conference and we wanted to find somewhere else to stay besides the conference hotel. This hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfasts were good. Bed comfy. We had no complaints at all and would be happy to stay here again. It was very close to the major roads and we were able to get around easily.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#2 of 9 in Peoria
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Peoria

Been to Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!