“The empenadas are amazing!”

Brushfire Tacos Y Tapas
Ranked #48 of 289 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite while visiting family. The tacos are a good size and the meats are well seasoned and tasty. The star of the show though was the empenada tapas and spicy mayo! They were bursting with flavor and generously stuffed! Service is great and food came out quick too!

1  Thank Robert L

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The tacos are amazing. My favorite is the pork taco. It has so.many flavors my mouth is watering just thinking about them. It's a taco stand seating is outside. I have tried everything on the menu and never had a bad experience.the empanadas are great, the burritos are HUGE! By far the best salsa is the brushfire! This place will not disappoint. The people who work there are so friendly. My favorite place to eat!!

1  Thank reachjensen
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I've visited Brushfire on 15 or so occasions for lunch and it's quickly become one of my favorites. I haven't tried a whole lot of different items, but the steak tacos are fantastic! I always get them with the croquetas, which are sort of small fried potato balls with spicy mayo. Delicioso!

I've had breakfast there a couple of times, and the breakfast burritos are ok, but I like some of the other local burrito places better for breakfast. Stick with it for lunch and you'll be hooked. There are only a couple of small tables outside, as it's pretty much a drive thru, so plan on taking it with you to eat somewhere else.

Give it a try!

1  Thank Image7801
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This is not your typical taco shop. Keep that in mind and you will be impressed. This is quality food in a neighborhood location. If this place were in Scottsdale we'd all know about Brushfire!

1  Thank Brad M
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I went there today for breakfast. It's a small drive thru- walk up place and wow, just wow. I got a churiso egg burrito and it was love at first bite. I devoured that burrito like someone was gonna steal it. It was so delicious and flavorful I was very impressed. I will definitely come back.