“Super Fun!”
Review of Go Paddle AZ

Go Paddle AZ
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Peoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Paddle AZ has Stand Up Paddleboards and Kayak Rentals available to the public at Pleasant Harbor Marina, Lake Pleasant. Only 40 minutes North of Downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona. We make it easy to get on the water without the hassle of lugging equipment from home to the lake. We rent Single Kayaks, Tandem Kayaks, and Standup Paddleboards (SUP's) to the public. Our fleet of Kayaks and Standup Paddleboards are Top Quality and are the Most Stable in the industry. Anyone can take part in the joys of Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding. Whether you consider paddling as a sport or leisure activity, Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding involves some level of fitness. Among the many reasons people choose to rent Kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards is that it is indeed a fun physical activity that is low impact, and provides excellent aerobic and cardiovascular exercise. Kayaking and Paddleboarding also helps to increase upper body strength. So come out and experience the freedom of Kayaking and Stand Up Paddleboarding. Leave your problems and stresses on the shore and Go Paddle Arizona. Kayak and Stand Up Paddleboard Rentals at Pleasant Harbor Marina.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've been here a few times now and have enjoyed it very much. Jared is very accommodating and helpful. The kayaks are very nice and easy to get around in. I've enjoyed my excursions so much so that I have a few more kayaking trips booked over the next couple of weeks. My girlfriends and I have become regulars here. Great place!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Go Kayak makes it easy and affordable to enjoy paddling adventures at scenic Lake Pleasant! We very much enjoyed our experience and the exceptional, friendly service. We'll definitely return - Thanks, Jared!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I recently spent time in Arizona and decided to check out the options available at Lake Pleasant. We chose to spend time kayaking after meeting Jared and it was the perfect decision. Jared was friendly and welcoming, taking the time to answer the many questions we had about kayaking (this was a first for us). He clearly loves what he does and shared that enthusiasm with us. Deciding we wished to buy a kayak when we returned home, he provided us with tons of information about what we should look for, and what we should avoid, when making our purchase--he could not have been more helpful and patient. Because of the wonderful experience we had, we returned a week later with a friend who had come to town to join us. As before, Jared was kind and most helpful. He again seemed easily able to assess our varying abilities and suggested a route to follow that was absolutely perfect for us. My only regret was that we didn't have time to return for a third (or fourth...) time.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We never kayaked before and went out this morning and really enjoyed it. Go Kayak made it easy and explained everything we needed to know and go out and enjoy ourselves. Good exercise and a beautiful day to be out on the water! Bring sunscreen, preferably a hat and seat cushion. We will do this again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went out paddling for the first time with my family. We chose Lake Pleasant because it was close to town. We were very pleased with the service and equipment that Go Kayak Arizona provided. Our family had a great time and loved the scenery. We spent the day paddling and had dinner at the Marina. We would highly recommend Go Kayak Arizona to anyone looking for something fun and affordable.