“Good food, good prices”

Applebee's
Ranked #127 of 281 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a good lunch place, moderately priced. The menu selection is quite extensive. Having never eaten dinner here, I can't give a review.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have had some great experiences and some not so great. Mostly, the food is pretty good, the servers smile and are usually easy-going. I just cannot say it is always the best place to go. I have had some pretty good times, so I will continue to go there. They are close to home and that makes it convenient for me. I did have my prescription sunglasses stolen right off the edge of my table while eating there.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We were seated right away even though they were very busy. The waitress took our drink order shortly after we were seated. My husband ordered the Bourbon Street Steak that he said was very tender and done just right (medium rare). I had the Oriental Chicken Salad and it was huge and very tasty.