“March 2014 trip”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Phoenix Flandale Peoria, United States
“March 2014 trip”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Friendly staff, mattresses uncomfortable, room temperature hard to regulate, air conditioner sounded like a 737 taking off when started hallways noisy, had to hunt for business center. Easy access to highways. If a 'green' company - get rid of paper cups and plates; get rid of plastic forks etc.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank W P A
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear W P A,

Thanks for writing and posting your candid comments. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the bed and air conditioner, and hope you will accept my apology for your discomfort. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use to improve our operation. We will increase the signage to the business center, and let the brand know your remarks about the plastic ware. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I booked this hotel for a meeting in Phoenix. All 9 members of my group were delighted with this hotel. The staff was very helpful, house keeping was outstanding. All staff interactions were pleasant and helpful. The Hotel is well maintained and clean. Much nicer than the average Hampton. The location is fantastic, just a short walk to the stadium shops and restaurants. This will be my preferred hotel when traveling to the Phoenix area.

Room Tip: High floor at end of wing was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Robert H,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your meeting and for taking the time to write and post your excellent review. We really enjoyed having your group here and hope we can serve you again the next time you need meeting space or lodging in our area.

Bellingham, WA, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This hotel was booked by the soccer team coach for a tournament. Overall, it was just okay. The room, service and quietness were just average. The location was good as there were lots of restaurants close by, however, the breakfast at the Hampton was mediocre.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Elaine S,

Thanks for posting comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry we didn't do a better job of exceeding your expectations and appreciate your remark about the breakfast, which I will share with the proper people at the brand so they can take it into consideration. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your respect on a future visit.

Youngstown, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A typical clean, pleasant Hampton Inn in a superb location! Restaurants within walking distance, shopping close by, easy access to the 101 Loop. The housekeeping staff was efficient and professional. The Fitness Room had only one elliptical type machine, but that's a very small gripe. Overall, I had a great 4 night stay and will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Joseph E,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

San Diego
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Wow.... Now that is fast! My checkin time was faster than the pot crew at the Indy 500. I was in the door and checked in to my room in about a minute. Never experienced that before.

Room was nice, clean and had everything I needed.

WiFi connection was easy to connect and had good speed. Breakfast was traditional and OK.

I would stay here again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank viper19692
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear viper19692,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments. It is always gratifying to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Burlington, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel is relatively high quality overall. The location is the best trait. Being near The Moon, Tilted Kilt, Chipotle, Firebirds (Great Steak) among many other restaurants. It is also quick to access the 101 and get around Phoenix. I would advise anyone staying at this hotel for business to set aside some time to visit the immediate area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Eli C,

Thanks for taking the time to make your first TA review about our hotel and area. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and appreciate your recommendation for us and our neighborhood. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you again soon.

Monticello, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love the clean beds!!!! And the willingness of the staff to upgrade my room if they can. Its always nice to have a refridgerator and mirowave in the room! The buisness room is very helpful. Breakfast is wonderful Hampton does a top notch job with the quality of food served. And I really love the hot cookie around 5 or 6 pm. I missed it at this stay :( though. The bathroom is always very clean and the mimi size shampoo etc is very much appreciated. Plus I love Hilton Honers where I can earn a free nights stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Jerry W,

Thanks for your wonderful review about Hamptons and your stay with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the cookies this trip and hope you can get some next time. I'm glad we are able to exceed your high standards for service and accommodations, and really appreciate your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#2 of 9 in Peoria
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!