“Check in problems”

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were told we could move reservation to Hamptons other hotel. After my parents cancelled their reservation and booked at the new hotel I went to do the same with mine and they would not let me move even though they had rooms leaving my family at two different hampton hotels for our Christmas vacation.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Scott T,

I am very sorry for the problems you encountered with your reservations at our hotel. There are certain restrictions on the reservation type you used and moving hotels is one of them. I don't know who would have told you that you could change hotels, because that is not the case with your type of reservation. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. I hope you will give us a chance to make amends and regain your confidence.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Loved our stay at this great Hotel, it was easy to get around, and easy to get to and from Airport. The resturants near by are great with lots of choices to choose from. The Big mall within walking distance ( if you like to walk about 1 mile). If you catch a Baseball or Football game the Sports Plex and Ball stadiums are all nearby. You can't beat the weather, we have been there Spring, Fall And Winter, love it...

1  Thank joe c
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear joe c,

Thanks for posting your nice review about our hotel. We're very happy you like us and what we do here. It’s fun for us too, when our guests travel with their four legged furry family members, and we get to meet and make friends with them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you here again.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great hotel and location, especially like the Hot Breakfast available every day. Normally have great service, but this time we did not. Reservation was incorrect and the Desk Clerk did not seem to care to take care of it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Brian K,

Thanks for coming back to us and posting your review. I'm very sorry you did not receive the excellent service we endeavor to provide all our guests and offer my sincere apologies. We'd like to learn more details and hope you will contact us via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can make amends. We value your business and your feedback and hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Hampton Inns are very universally a decent place to stay. Be careful using the cloth shower curtain with the curved shower bar, it hangs out several inches away from the tub. It is almost impossible to keep the floor from getting wet, even if the curtain is draped inside the tub. Exit the shower carefully on the wet floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Dear James D,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels, and for posting comments about your recent stay with us. I agree with you about the shower curtains and appreciate your advise. I'll be sure to forward your comments on to the brand, so they can be taken into consideration. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you here in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I would highly recommend this Hampton. The rooms were very clean and quiet. I had breakfast 3 mornings and there was something different every day. A great location for ease of traffic. Nearby are plenty of restaurants, stores and a movie theater.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Sandra J,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your remarks. I'm glad you met your lodging needs, and appreciate your strong recommendation. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was here for five nights and very much enjoyed my stay. Nice room. Used the gym twice and it was good. There are lots of breakfast choices and the staff there was outstanding. Location is near a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear ARTravelinsue,

Thanks for writing and posting comments about your recent stay with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have never been disappointed in a Hampton Inn the many years I have stayed in them all over the USA. You might pay a little more compared to a "budget" hotel but you get so much more in ammenities and customer service. If I am traveling and do not have any advance knowledge of a place I know if I select a Hampton then I will be satisfied

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear MrPSki,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels and for posting your nice review about us. I'm glad you are happy with what and how we do things and hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Peoria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#3 of 9 in Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!