“family favorite for over five years!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 289 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My daughter and grandsons joined me for a wonderful meal at Cracker Barrel. There is nothing quite like this chain restaurant for down home, Southern style, home cooking. I should know. I live in Atlanta! My daughter eats here a lot and we always go when I come for a visit. She almost always orders the chicken fried steak and I almost always order the country fried chicken. We both like potatoes with white gravy, fried okra and green beans. The cobbled is also good!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Good homey food at a good price. You will never leave hungry.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Cute country store inside. long wait during busy times-especially after Sunday church! I only waited 10 mins for take out.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We are in the process of moving and Cracker Barrel was a welcome site as we drove along the 101. We love having breakfast for dinner there. Food is great and service is very good.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

The restaurant is adjacent to our hotel. We feared that the service or food might not be as good as usual, but it was great.