“A great evening”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 291 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Agua Fria Fwy
Description: Fleming's Peoria, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. Conveniently located in the West Valley off AZ-101 near Youngtown, the University of Phoenix Stadium and Jobing.com Arena.
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Went to Flemings with a group of Business Associates. Was a great experience from the moment we entered and were greeted by a frieny Hostess. Our Waiter was attentive but not intrusive. Food was exceptional fron Appetizers through Desert. Timed perfectly. Great menu selections. The only thing I didnt like was that the bat is open to the restaurant with a large screen TV. Thought it cheapened an otherwise beautiful Restaurant.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had a small plate filet minon w/ fleming potatoes and OMG it was to die for! Had a ceasar salad to start off which was great! We came as a group of 5 & the service was amazing. We had never been there before & everything seemed to come so easy. Our server explained the specials and at the same time we were served water & bread (that was amazing & fresh!). The manager even came by to make sure our meal was satisfying once we finished dinner. The atmosphere was chill & inviting. I did come with a couple of VIPs and it seemed that the way we were treated was no more/less than anyone else. PURE CLASS :)

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Flemings is a decent steakhouse, nice decor and food but if you are looking for value for your $$ it is not the place to go. They have a limited salad selection (3 items). Their happy hour prices are not bad but you also don't get much (quantity). If you don't mind spending well over $100 for two meals-go. My wife and I had meat ball appetizers, a cobb salad (w/out the steak) and a $3 happy hour beer. Total with tip was $53.19. Cobb was mediocre--we split it which we generally can always do with a Cobb--but it was too small to be enough--

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My first time there Sunday Sept. 2nd. Made reservations for early afternoon and were seated right away. Management and staff were very attentive. Food was great. Portions were good size even the small plate my wife got. I had the prime rib and it was cooked to my request perfectly. We will be going back again especially since we filled out the survey online and received a $25 credit on our next visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

My husband and I frequent Flemings for their 5 items for $6 until 7 pm in the bar (best burger ever). For our anniversary, however, we decided to splurge and have dinner in the dining room. Everything about the meal was perfect and the service was the best we have ever had. Our meal ended with a $25 gift card to come back and a box of truffles to take home. Wow! It was pricey but a great place to celebrate a special occasion.