“What a wonderful experience!”
Review of Turf Soaring School - CLOSED

Turf Soaring School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do scenic tours in FAA certified motorless aircraft over Lake Pleasant and the Sonoran Desert.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband really wanted to go on the glider. The price was unbelievable, and the smile on his face when he landed was priceless!! The shack was a little deceiving, and in need of some repairs (my foot fell through the wood on the step) and if I hadn't heard all about them I might have been scared away from that first impression. But beyond that, the peope were great and the experience wonderful!

There are newer reviews for Turf Soaring School

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My sweetheart gave me a 5k aerobatic ride gift card for Christmas. I had been talking about it since we saw the facility about a year ago. I shold not have waited! This was one of the BEST expieriences I have ever had... From the greeting by "Bee-Bop" the resident Cockatiel to Roy at the counter and Teague my pilot... everything was better than I could have imagined... we were up for about 25 minutes and had an AMAZING time!! I wll definately be back and would reccomend this to anyone!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My second time at glider training, people are very friendly, instuctor was knowledgeable and very good, as I learned alot. next time I'll try aerobatics. Highly recommended even if you would just like an enjoyable ride to view the area. Dennis.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I each went up with Carl in 2012 for an acrobatic glider plane ride. Whatever I had envisioned about a soft, mellow float through the air was wrong! Our rides were like Space Mountain at Disneyland but all on wind power.

Awesome, as in the dictionary definition! Practice your breathing and go for it because this is worth every penny and any amount of time you've waited to "just do it".

Also, one of my husband's teens is taking flying lessons here and he loves it more and more. We find paying for two lessons to be taken on each visit equals more retention.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My aerobatic soaring ride was awesome and one of the most memorable events in my life so far. I would absolutely recommend this to any thrill seeker.

1  Thank sharmon24fan