“Nice place nice location”

WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice place nice location”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent a week at this location in mid March. Room was large and very clean. Great location, close to 3 spring training stadiums, restaurants and shopping. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Great place to spend week or more.

Room Tip: Double room is the largest.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nelsonw152

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I relocated to new state for a job. I needed a place to stay until my apartment became available. This is the perfect place to stay! The staff is exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are very clean. You have everything you need in the rooms to make a temporary stay comfortable. The rooms are like your own personal apartment, the hotel is quiet and very safe. If you need additional services like maid service, towel exchange they are available. There is a laundry facility on site as well. Best value ever for service provided. I would tell tell all my friends and family about Value Place.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. All comments are used as a training tool for all of our staff to make each and every guest stay a great one. We do hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting your stay again in the furture.
Lake Arrowhead, California
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I stayed here for about a month. The hotel was clean inside and out. The only thing I didn't like is that they don't tell you on their web site that they do not provide kitchen items in the rooms, ie pots, pans, silverware, etc. You can purchase these items from them though. They also don't tell you that you have to return your laundry card upon check out. If you have money left on the card they can't refund the balance. Since I had money left on mine I left it in the laundry room for someone else to use. When checking out I was told I would be charged for not returning the card. Although they try to nickle and dime you here it is clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank SoCal789
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Two friends and I just got back from a trip to AZ to watch Spring Training Baseball games and we stayed at Value Place Peoria. VP is an extended stay motel that only rents by the week, which was perfect for us because we were staying a week. Staying here is more like a short term lease on a semi-furnished apartment rather than a motel. There were two beds in the room I stayed in with one of my friends. We also had cable TV, a two burner stove, microwave and a full size refrigerator. There is no daily maid service, but that also means that no one is in your room. Again, it's like leasing an apartment rather than a motel room. One of my friends' key quit working at 9:00PM and he was able to get it replaced in about 5 minutes. The staff was always very friendly and helpful, especially the girl at the front desk for most of our stay. We brought computers, but didn't have a way to print things like tickets we had just bought on the internet, so the girl helped us out by printing out file for us three different times. There is no pool or gym, but if you just want a quiet, safe place to sleep and at a great price, this is it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Elrod52
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria, responded to this review, March 29, 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Value Place indeed! A housekeeping unit in a convenient location, where rules about noise and decorum are strictly enforced, with a truly economical price, is truly a great value. Not a bit of it is luxurious, but it is nevertheless comfortable. The only 'complaint' I have is that the hot water isn't quite hot enough.

Two other minor observations - the walls are a tad bit thin, and check in was a bit slow. Enjoy the Value!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Joe G

Oak Grove, Missouri
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We recently stayed there, and I will say this that when we got there it was late (9:15 or around there), the so called security was also the check in guy who blew us off for at least 20-25 minutes before he came out to help. BIG STRIKE, for buisness you do not treat paying customers like this. However we had already made reservations for this room and it was late and after being on the road for 25 hrs we were just wanting a bed. The room we had was clean. If you have a problem with going to the front desk everyday to exchange for clean towels then this place is not for you. Also the beds are on a pedastel with just a mattress, hard as a rock you will wake up sore and stiff everyday. Might as well sleep on the floor it's just as hard! Take your own toilet trees as with some hotels you get a small shampoo(ect) here you get a small bar of soap that is it. Would I recommend NO!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Tanya R
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed February 4, 2011

I stayed here for a week and I liked this place a lot. The front desk guys are great and they make it easy for the check in process. The rooms are nice and are absolutely NO frills. You get a bed, sort of blanket, TV and a restroom. The kitchenette is not equipped with pans/dishes/mugs (as compared to ExtendedStay). So, I would suggest you get some of this when you are planning for a long stay and like eating your own cooked food.
You can be assured that you wont hear a lot of noises around at this property because it is at the end of road in a good neighborhood. They have security cameras everywhere and probably they got people watching over them too.
My stay was peaceful and fulfilling. No complains whatsoever. Only suggestion would be if they could have a faster internet (its not wireless but I had my own router).

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank RajivEverywhere
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix NW-Sun City
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#2 of 9 in Peoria

Been to WoodSpring Suites Phoenix Peoria? Share your experiences!