Comfort Inn Payson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
$79
$60
Kohl's Ranch Lodge(Payson)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
$78
Days Inn & Suites Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
Majestic Mountain Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
$98
$60
$62
$130
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbreakfast was deliciousroom was cleanrestaurant recommendationsice bucketfossil creekplace to stayfree breakfastmy spousethe breakfast areabed and pillowshot tubwaffle makerwould definitely stay here againfresh fruitbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Pauline & her staff were extremely helpful. Internet access was very convenient. The indoor pool & spa were were nice to have in late Janurary. A decent variety of choices for breakfast. Hotel was clean & convenient for my stay in Payson. Not my first or last stay when I go to Arizona.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Tom M
GMReviewResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. We are very happy to hear that you had enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. Thank you for finding our hotel clean and convenient. I will be happy to share your feedback as well to Pauline and her staff, it was a wonderful job well done for all of them! We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We where staying at another hotel and having a miserable experience. We stopped in Oma whim and Barb FD was empathetic and compassionate to our situation. Before booking the room she even took us on a tour to show us the facilities and our potential room. Arlene in housekeeping was cleaning the room but was pleasant and promptly said she would get the room ready for us. In the morning we were greeted by Pauline the manager and she too was pleasant and helpful. The entire staff helped us recoup our vacation and we felt like we belonged! We WILL be going back,

Room Tip: The only drawback for us was this hotel required my girlfriend and I to have 2 queen beds rather than one king because we had our 17 month old baby with us. I found this odd and made us a little more cramped.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your recent visit with us. It is always so nice to hear our customers appreciate our staffs. Your comments will be shared to all of our staffs especially Barbara and Pauline. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights. My grandparents stayed in a room close to us and my aunt, a few doors down as well. My grandfather arrived before we did and he said the front desk was completely rude to him. I had the pleasure of experiencing 3 different people at the front desk throughout my weekend stay. Neither of them were friendly, let alone competent; they charge your card as soon as you check in, not when you leave. They don't give you a receipt of charges upon checkout either. Usually you wake up to one slid under your door. It was a surprise to us when we checked the charges on the bank account. Housekeeping was knocking on your door each morning at 8 am. Ridiculous! Although the accommodations were updated, the personal experience was not worth a second stay. Disappointed since I am from the town of Payson.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Hanna L

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our property. I sincerely apologize for the very unfortunate incident you experienced at our Hotel. Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future.
We hope you will choose our Hotel again. Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. It is clean, neat, modern with a pretty decent breakfast. I would highly recommend it. An added bonus for us was having HBO in the room. The rug seemed new and the bathroom was very comfortable.

We will stay here again when we pass through next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Arrived on a Friday evening. Check-in was rude and impolite. This guy should definitely find another job. Room is clean, beds are good. Average breakfast, terrible juices, only three tables for all guests. Ask for the WIFI password because they won't give it to you. Check-ut was a bit friendlier. Below Comfort Inn standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends