“Nice hotel, terrible customer service!!”

Days Inn & Suites Payson
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Payson
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Nice hotel, terrible customer service!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The hotel itself was very nice, big room, nice breakfast and pool. But the staff, especially the main older man at the front desk was very rude! Needs to work on better customer service!! I had booked a room for Sunday thru Tuesday but quickly realized I needed it to be Monday- Wednesday . So I canceled my reservation and made a new. I got my cancelation confirmation before I arrived and the hotel and once I got there I realized they had charged me for Tuesday night still. The man at the front desk said he would refund my money if I'd call the travel website I originally booked it through. Because apparently the website never informed him I canceled for Tuesday night. He had talked to the travel website before I arrived because they told him I cancelled and still he charged me. He said he will refund my money but was very rude about it!!

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Got a different rate when we checked in. Front desk person looked annoyed when asked for pool towels. When we got towels, they were stained and frayed. Breakfast was toast and cereal. Felt like we were being "watched" throughout our stay. When we left, i found extra charges on my card!! Last time i EVER stay there!!

• Stayed June 2013
Phoenix
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A nice place to stay the night or weekend. We were attending a wedding in the area with our 2 toddlers. The bed was comfortable, the sheets clean and soft, and the bathroom drains working efficiently (a small detail that is very imprtant to me). After sleeping comfortably, it was a nice surprise to see that the complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices and variety - both adult and kid friendly foods. The manager Bobby was friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel for a stay in the Payson area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family