“iT WAS A VERY PLEASANT STAY ! sTAFF WAS FRIENDLY, hOTEL WAS...”

Days Inn & Suites Payson
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Payson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DI11099, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Payson, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I brought my wife to Payson for her Birthday which was on Sunday 3-10. Wanted a romantic night away and was excited to see snow. It has been about four years since we left the state of Michigan to live in the warm and sunny city of Phoenix. We stayed the night of Saturday 3-09 and choose the Days Inn for the location and fair price. We were excited to learn they offered free breakfast as well. We had a wonderful time at the casino and finished our day at a very neat bar/restuarant about one block away.We are both early to bed people and we came back from dinner about 9:30pm. Boy oh boy, to our surprise the bed was as hard as a rock. Worst night of sleep we have experienced at a hotel in ages. When I mentioned this to the front desk person upon leaving, she said these exact words: "I had it when that happens." Really, did I just hear her say that - yep. At this point I could only laugh and say to myself: "Thank goodness we only paid $75 for that room." By the way- continental breakfast here consists of toast, a waffle maker, couple choices of cereal, and a cup of coffee. My suggestion for those wanting to stay here: Bring an air matress with you.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We appreciate your response. I am sorry that your stay was less than what you expected. I wish you would have contacted the front desk, we would have tried to find a room where the mattress was more to your liking. The mattresses are barely two years old. The continental breakfast is above the Days Inn standards. We include boiled eggs, 100% orange and apple juice, 4 kinds of cereal, fresh fruit, a variety of mini-muffins, bagels and cream cheese, english muffins, instant oatmeal in addition to the toast, waffles and coffee.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I found this place with the help of my GPS, and it has friendly and very professional staff, their rooms are very well maintain and clean. Thank you very much Mr. Bobby sincerely, Enrique Molina from Victorville, Ca.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Enrique, we are always glad to have travelers from another state stay with us. We hope that you come back and visit again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We recently styed 4 nights here and were very pleased with the room and staff. Bobby was very helpful, letting us see the rooms before booking, bringing extra towels to the room, helping us get some needed paperwork printed and knowledgeable on good restaurants to visit. The rooms were clean and the staff went out of their way to help us out, as well as, respecting our privacy. Thank you.

Room Tip: Pick the larger room for more space if you have more than 2 people staying.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I just want to thank you for your business. We always like to hear when guests have a good stay, because it means that we are doing things right.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This review covers either our 4th or 5th time staying at the Payson Days Inn. The fact that we keep coming back is evidence that we enjoy staying in this hotel. On our most recent stay in early December we did notice a slight stale smell from the carpets in the hallway, but didn't notice it by the next morning or the rest of our 3 days stay. We always enjoy the warm pool and the hot sauna. The pillows are softer than my liking, but the King size bed was WONDERFUL! Firm and clean and my wife and I slept soundly each night; no problems with noise or anything. The manager Bobby was on vacation but Howard handled everything with professionalism and courtesy. We'd stay here again except we love Payson so much we're going to move there!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Hotel was nice as in the apearance of the building, however the floors in the room were dirty enough that the bottoms of my feet turned black. The floor was clearly vacuumed yet still turned my feet black.
Some of the staff seemed to have really bad attitudes torward me when I was looking to rent another room on a seperate night. This attitude made me choose to stay else where. I am currently living in hotels and moved to place of lesser quality but with better disposions based on the poor attitude of the two staff members I had delt with.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo