Motel 6 Payson
Quality Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
$81
$76
QualityInn
Kohl's Ranch Lodge(Payson)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
$92
$78
Rim Country Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
$65
Comfort Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Agoda.com
$66
Majestic Mountain Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
$120
$89
Priceline
$140
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We got two rooms that connected. One of the non-smoking rooms reeked of smoke. The other room had no remote. My daugher got stuck in the bathroom. In the morning I was awakend by all of the traffic, even though the manager indicated their was no traffic noise. When I went to shower I got locked in as the handle did not work. I had to have the maintenance man pass tools through a bathroom window, while I was only in a towel, to get myself out. It took a half an hour. The manager promised me a credit for the second room, but did not do it.

Room Tip: Don't stay by the road. Get a room in the back.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2011

It was many years before that we stayed there.That is why I dedcided to stay again. The pool looked like it could use a good srcubbing.Hottub was out of order and nasty dirty,also the pool chairs were so dirty. The bed was so hard I was sore the next morning.The so called continental breakfast was dry bread and old fruit.They also took sunny delight labeled it OJ.YUCK!!!!!! This once nice place is now So Badly Run Down.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hotelloveryecreek
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We had a block of rooms for a sporting event blocked, then all of a sudden the owner, Larry" after multiple calls to him, finally said "sorry, we are giving your block to another team, as they can guarentee a 2 night stay" He basically said "too bad" Other hotels in the area that we called to get rooms, said he does this quit often and is known for this.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank reddirtmover
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We stay here due to the location and affordability. The rooms are clean and comfortable for the rates. Reading the other reviews, it seems like people need to stay at a hotel if you can't handle the surroundings. This is a safe area and near the roads, so you are bound to see strangers nearby. We like staying in the fireplace room and enjoy the jacuzzi/pool. There is a beautiful hiking trail nearby called Horton Creek.

We recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2011

I was in Payson to enjoy my friends performing at the casino, an Elton John Tribute band. I just needed a place to clean up and possibly get a few hours sleep. Paysonglo was the right location and the right price and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. The room was clean with plenty of amenities and the heater worked just fine. I didn't have the opportunity to grab breakfast, as it was back to Phoenix for another show in town. I've been to the Paysonglo Lodge before and I'll be back again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo