“Great Mexican food!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Sierra Mexican Restaurant

La Sierra Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“Great Mexican food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our family of 5 go here once a year, every year, after we cut our Christmas tree & before we head back to the valley. Without fail, they always have great food & service. We love the chips & salsa! I love their refried beans. We shared a margarita on the rocks that was delicious! They even have a few American items which is nice for the kids or whoever isn't in the mood for Mexican. Prices are reasonable. I think it'll be worth your stop!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ArizonaMarathongirl

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great stop for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stopped here for lunch having read other reviews on TripAdvisor. The food and service were both very good, and reasonalbly priced. Only drawback, they don't take Amex.

Visited December 2012
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Mixed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My husband really enjoyed his meal but I made a bad choice - I did not enjoy it. I don't think it was the cooking I just chose something I did not like. It was prawns with some kind of gravy, I can't remember what it was called. Sorry, I would choose something different if I came here again.
Restaurant looked good and was very convenient as we stayed in the Best Western opposite.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Yorba Linda, California
“Really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food was really good and I would go back again. Nothing fancy just a really good Mexican Restauraunt and right across the street from the best western.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank surban22
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We used tripadvisor as a guide. We were looking for a Mexican restaurant and they lead right t a good one. Tasty food, good service, friendly waitress, good value. What more could you ask for. We were seated immediately, drink order taken and chips and salsa within minutes. We'll be back again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Ron H
Chavo A, Owner at La Sierra Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
thank you guys. wi will be remodeling soon to make it look new and nice for you guys thank you... :)