“Very good!”

Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Payson
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2014

It had been years since we were in Payson to have lunch. Fondly remembering Macky's Grill, we decided to try it again. The service was good and the food was delicious. I had a grilled chicken salad which was very good. Husband had a hot turkey, avocado sandwich with french fries that was terrific! My aunt & uncle each had 1/2 sandwich & soup. They said it was very good. We all enjoyed our meal. The restaurant is very attractive, lots of seating and was doing a brisk business. We will be back!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice hometown restaurant with some retro old west decor. My husband thought it was cool and looked like a place in a movie. Food was pretty good, reminded me of Denny's but with hometown appeal. Probably will skip it next time around though

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Based on local recommendations, I had a late lunch at Macky's. Service was great and food was very good with reasonable prices. I had the soup and sandwich and both were good. And I cannot say enough about the service. They have outdoor seating but I did not use it. Will definitely return here the next trip to Payson.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the Curly Joe Burger and it was delicious! The crispy fried onions on top made it perfect. Our server Joy was very friendly and attentive. Give them a try, you will be delighted.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was really tasty and the service was great--everyone is so nice. We are excited to try more items the next time we are in Payson. Definitely a new favorite restaurant! I only wish they served breakfast because I know it would be fantastic!

Been to Macky's Grill? Share your experiences!