“excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Mesa, Arizona
“excellent”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

went in for a same dinner, basic burger was very good. then ate breakfast for two days, you had better be very hungry because you get a lot of food for a good price. service was good also. just a nice hometown cafe atomsphere. wuold recommend to anyone. would also ride up on motorcycle for breakfast anytime

Visited October 2012
2 Thank bearspunkin

Payson, Arizona
“Keep Driving, even McDonalds is better than this”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

As a local, I want to give credit to businesses here in Rim Country. That is, credit where credit is due. I have been to the Beeline on several occasions, to try and see if it was one of those places. Not. It is true, it is a local hangout. It is cheap food and the servers can be friendly, but it's hit or miss. I'll give them this, they serve large portions and the food comes fairly quickly. My gripe is that they seem to like and cater to the folks that come there "regularly". If you're an out-of-towner, or appear to be, you're on a lower level. I at least like to feel welcome at an eatery. I'm paying money not just for the food, but for ambiance and at least some cheerful greeting when I enter. Being placed on a waiting list, not once, but twice, and being passed over for others is not something that gets points with me. In questioning why we were passed over (same number of people in group), there was no apology and no explanation, both times. There are other places that can have my money. The Beeline has been a Payson hangout for 60+ years. Longevity has to account for something, but from my experiences, keep on driving.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank OnPerpetualHoliday
Phoenix
“Cheap, fast, AWESOME”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

A definate breakfast must either on the way in, the way out or before you head up to fish. Yummy cinnamon rolls.

Visited August 2012
Mazatlan, Mexico
“Glad We Stopped Here”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were ready for breakfast on a driving trip between Phoenix and Santa Fe. Luckily my husband spoted this place whose parking lot was packed. We felt like we were going back in time when we entered. I doubt if the decor's been updated since they opened sixty years ago by the same family that is still operating it. The breakfast was plentiful, delicious, and the service was speedy. We plan to stop here again any time we repeat this drive.

• Visited July 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Mom couldn't do better”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Delightful stop on 87 just inside Payson, comingfrom Pheonix, on the right! If you go for breakfast on the weekend prepare to compete with locals lined out the door waiting for breakfast plates piled high with of all your favorites including the best pancakes since mom made them from scratch; all for prices that won't break the budget quickly served with friendly smiles and plenty of coffee refills. Later in the day don't pass up the home made pies, light crust and fillings of every choice from apple to rubarb, peach to blackberry. This is family run, cash only with lots of happy smiles walking out the door.

Visited August 2012