“I'd rather loose money in the parking lot”
Review of Mazatzal Casino

Mazatzal Casino
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Payson
ARIZONA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I'd rather loose money in the parking lot”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place looked run down, very smoky. Walked thru it and couldn't see any real action happening. I was looking for roulette no such luck. Anyways we didn't throw out any money down. Figured we head to town and go antiquing.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank AZJOSH

Payson, Arizona, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I am not a gambler but the Cedar Ridge Restaurant has excellent food. The salad bar cannot be beat, always fresh and delicious I can make a meal if the salad bar alone and usually do. Wednesday night is Crabby night, all you can eat crab that includes the salad bar.
Great deal!!

Visited November 2013
GLENDALE, AZ
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“nice hotel and casino”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

didn't stay here but played the slots and won big on Keno....small inside but very fun games and not crowded on a weekday anyway....I will go back

Visited October 2013
Prince Albert, Canada
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Decent little casino”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm not much of a gambler & I stick to the slots when I do but this little casino had lots of decent games to keep me entertained. Friendly staff & clean place, smoking is allowed & as a non-smoker, it's very acceptable, ashtrays always clean etc. Bar service was a little slow at times but all in all a relaxing evening.

Visited October 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Draw Poker”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had dinner at the bar and won back enough to pay for dinner. It was a good night, small casino, nice people. The bar tender was very nice and attentive.

Visited September 2013