“Tasty lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Enjoyed a pit stop lunch with very friendly accomadating staff. We had the special of the day The Journigan Rib Sandwich with Onion petals coleslaw and fries, really tasty!

3  Thank Babygirljane

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I came down to Payson to meet a friend and I have not been there in quite a few years. I have never been to Journigan House, but what an experience! All the people that worked there were so friendly including the owners. I would like to commend Panda who was the bartender and being a former bar manager I know how difficult it is being a bartender. She could multitask like no other that I have ever seen. She was pouring drinks, drawing draft beer, and getting payments for tabs. What a gal! I would make one suggestion that when she or any other of the bartenders have to change kegs that they get assistance as especially for gals it is not an easy task. If you would like to contact me please feel free to contact me. Bob woodruff, thank you Panda for a great experience!! Bob, rwood2@live.com.

5  Thank Bob W
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I had never heard of this place before driving through and seeing the billboards. We decided to give it a try for lunch and loved it. I decided to look it up and try to find out more about it being haunted when I got home and was so surprised to see negative reviews. Lunch was under $10 for sandwiches and appetizers were even less. The food came quickly and was delicious and the service was excellent. We would definately go back.

4  Thank pearl7261
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have heard great and terrible reviews, so finally decided to check it out for ourselves. Went on Monday for lunch. Had the entire patio to ourselves. Service was fast, food was hot. The waitress brought us a whole pitcher of ice tea - which was great - did not have to ask or wait for refills. My husband has the Reuben - and was very pleased with the portion and the marbled rye. Fries were perfect. I have the chicken cashew sandwich - nice, light and different plus ONION RINGS - which were quite perfect and a large portion.
So - our opinion - a good place to eat in Payson. Would go again. But suggest you stay away on holidays or rodeo times.

4  Thank twoscratchy
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had lunch on the patio & thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! My hubby had the prime rib sandwich & I had the shrimp special & both were amazing! The service was great too & just a down to earth place. We will definitely go back!

8  Thank Osterhoudt