“Good food - good value”

Chili's
Ranked #35 of 72 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We often take advantage of discounts offered by Chili's. We get good food at a great price. We love most everything on their menu!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Having received a gift card to Chili's for my birthday, I took time to drop in one day for a late lunch. I had been there before with a friend, but on this occasion, I went solo.

I was greeted immediately and shown to a table. My server came to take my order, and warned me that my choice, the Quesadilla Explosion Salad, was huge, so I might take that into account if I was thinking about ordering a dessert, too.

I was thankful for the advice, because she was correct. The salad was very yummy, but indeed HUGE. I conquered it, though, given enough time, and did not have dessert, even though I had thought about it before being warned. :-)

While I usually appreciate a bit of benign neglect on the part of the server instead of hovering or checking every fifteen minutes if everything is okay (I hate that! I feel like I'm being hurried out the door!), I felt like the degree of attention I received was in the Good range rather than Excellent because I was a teensy bit ignored. This was due to an impending shift change. It was my own choice of time, and that fed into the condition of harried staff member, so I don't put as much weight on that as I might, given different circumstances.

Thanks, Chili's for consistently good food and good service.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We went to Chili's on Labor Day 2013. It was super busy, but we were waited on promptly, and our food was delivered in a timely manner. Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've eaten at this Chili's many times passing through Payson. The service has been really good every time. The food is always good and there are lots of options for adults and children.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stopped in Payson, Az. on our way home from Show Low, Az. and stopped in to the Chili's Restaurant. We usually stop in Heber for the Red Onion, but we figured we would go over to Payson instead and shorten our trip home. I have to say that the Food was Great. My wife had a Chicken Salad and I had the Honey Chipotle Chicken Strips and we really enjoyed our dinners. Two dinners for 20 bucks plus an appetizer, Awesome!! Also, our waiter Michael was great. Never had an empty glass on the drinks and made sure that we were ok plenty of times without being bothersome.[Yeah that happens sometimes, but I have to say that this guy picked and chose the right times to come to the table]. Will we stop in again.....Of Course!! Michael should be commended for a job very well done!!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!