My wife and I have been at this campground for a while as she has a long term contract in Payson.
A few quick notes:
- Nice shady spots
- Quiet location
- Very nice swimming pool and facilities
- Great friendly and helpful owners and staff. Love those guys and gals. They know you by name and always keep an eye out for you. Thanks for all your help!!
- Close to all local attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc. You can actually walk to a nice breakfast/lunch restaurant right across the street.
- Payson is at around 5000 feet altitude so it is MUCH COOLER than much of Arizona which really made it a wonderful place to stay.
- With respect to a few reviewers who said it was dusty: this is Arizona so it kind of comes with the game. We had no issues with it.
Bottom line is that we both have really enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend it. BUT, it is popular so I recommend giving them a call for a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Campground & RV Park ... more less