“dreadful”

Cardos Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 72 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Their "100% choice ground steak" burger was as phony as a $3 bill. Don't lie to the public. The homenade potato chips taste like cardboard. The Italian food was strictly imitation.also. This is why travelers skip Payson for food elsewhere.

2  Thank jacob g

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have a weekend home in Payson and when we are up there we always call into Cardo's. We went there again last night for the New Year's eve party and it was very good. Food was excellent, great music and very friendly staff who serve there.

It is a regular spot of ours so I thought I would review so people can visit.

2  Thank aellarby
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Nothing fresh here, when I did go here the food made me sick.. there food taste like something I never tasted not goodd either! I don't know how anyone can stomach this garbage.. but to each there own I guess. I won't ever go there again..

2  Thank Tatanka T
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Very good italian food, they have free entertainment on friday nights! Good prices, deffinetly will be back

2  Thank Ben1121
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I have made it a habit to stop by Cardos and dine love the food incredible hamburgers great Italian food. I try to stop by at least once a month I think it is by far the best place to eat in Payson Arizona