“Not bad...”

Ms. Fitz 260 Cafe
Ranked #5 of 72 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very friendly staff. Got our menus, drinks, and order taken quickly, but it took 25 minutes to get our food. They were busy, but not packed. Food was average. Onion rings were just warm. Fries were good and hot.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have had very good breakfasts here. We also attended an event catered by the owner and the food was delicious.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is becoming our favorite breakfast spot in Payson. Fluffy pancakes, daily specials, great service. Recommended to all our friends and family

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Been goin' to MissFitz 260 for a couple of years. Best damn breakfast in town. Food. Service. Price. You can order a half-order of anything & pay 1/2 the price. Don't miss ordering a biscuits & gravy instead of a toast side. Fresh homemade biscuit & great tasting gravy. The ladies who own the business and their family give the best service you'll get anywhere.

1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Unfortunately, I think we picked the wrong day to come here. We went camping in Payson and decided to try this place out for breakfast on July 5th, 2013 (there were three of us at the table). The service was SLOW...from greeting us, to getting our food, to asking for our check. The few waitresses that were working looked very stressed and rushed. Our breakfast took over 30 minutes to arrive, and when it did, it was all cold (except for my omelette, which was sent back because it was the wrong order). We were not about to send it back because it took so long in the first place to get it. No one ever followed up with us after we received our food.

After we flagged down a young girl to get a piece of pie to go and ask for our check, I asked if it was always this slow. She did say that 2 or 3 people called in sick that day. I think one of the waitresses had her two young kids helping out as well. I can understand the poor service if this was in fact the case. It would have been nice for someone to tell us that they were extremely short staffed right away when we arrived, to set our expectations of what was to follow. Or...to give us the option of whether or not to stay. I'm not sure if we will give this place another try.

The piece of banana cream pie I took with me was very good!

1  Thank AZ501

Been to Ms. Fitz 260 Cafe? Share your experiences!