“Great Italian”

Gerardo's Firewood Cafe
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Payson
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cary, il
“Great Italian”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Wonderful little Italian place in Payson. My wife and I split the Cioppino which was very good. We are from Chicago and being Italian I have had some great tomato sauces. The sauce in this dish was one of the best I have very had. Very rich tomato base with plenty of garlic.

The service was great. The wine was fantastic. I would eat here weekly if I lived in the area.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank a1searcher

Show Low, Arizona
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is an exceptional restaurant and Gerado is there to personally supervise and deliver an exceptional dinner. You won't be disappointed!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fabuloso”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

There probably isn't a much better place to eat in Payson/won't test our luck any further. Service was good and food was amazing down to every detail.

• Visited December 2013
Payson, Arizona
“Best in Town”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I eat at Gerardo's about once a week and consider it the best in our little town. The food never disappoints! The wait staff is outstanding and the whole experience is well worth the visit.

1 Thank TedC910
Payson, Arizona, United States
“What can I say”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Soooo good, was just there a couple nights ago for the best antipasto salad and 4 Seasons pizza. The pizza is like no other. And the mac and cheese is OH MY GOSH, there are just no words. This is my favorite birthday dinner or any special occasion place or anytime I can get hubby to take me.

1 Thank Debbie M