A BNB with a few other guests? NOPE. Steve and Maggie Evans have created a private, unique BNB. Only your party & them. Complete downstairs bathroom, bedroom, livingroom (w/fireplace, flat screen TV 100 DVDs,) private deck and all access to hiking along the river. No wonder they were nominated...and won a Travel Channel, "Best of award". The food, Maggie, was unbelievable!!!!! Lamb, with a salad that was to die for...Christy and I still argue what was the best! I say the sausage in the am then she says the sour dough french toast! Steve...you have done a beautiful job creating and STILL creating this place. Nice attention to detail! That must be Maggie? :-) Really, jack hammering through the rocks?! I now know why you have weddings here...ya THAT conversation came up during our stay...thanks guys :-) Everyone who comes close to this place needs to stay a night or more! If not you're missing out! Oh ya someone else on TripADV said " You have to see it to believe it! "Ditto" Thank you so much -Bill & Christy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A splendid oasis from the heat and havoc of the city. Experience a home like no other, truly private, romantic and magical – “a little piece of heaven in the heart of the forest.” The Rock House is extremely private, secluded and relaxing allowing it's guests to truly experience “being in another world.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Verde River Rock House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verde River Rock House Hotel Payson
- Verde River Rock House b&b