“I am not the same person anymore” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tree of Life Center US

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patagonia
Tree of Life Center US
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Patagonia
Plano, Texas
“I am not the same person anymore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I am glad to choose Tree of life. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Especially the staff in the kitchen. they work tirelessly but always have a smile on their faces. I have been here for the spiritual fasting, zero point and conscious eating 1 program for 3 weeks. This has been a life changing experience for me. especially the zero point program which helped me to eliminate the unwanted thought forms so i can focus my energy towards positive goals. we all come with some emotional baggage due to our past experiences. zero point helped me to remove the pain that i was holding on to. now my outlook towards life has changed so much. I am more happy and peaceful inside. and external events don't effect me as they used to before.

The accommodation was decent. and they clean the rooms everyday. I like the fact that there were no distractions like TV/ phone or internet in the room, which makes us to come out and meet other people. or spend time to revisit our inner selves. I loved the view i was surrounded with. the mountains, the sunset it was beautiful. I definitely felt very spiritually connected to this place.

Tip - make sure to close your room door at all times, i opened it for a few hours and in the night i saw some bugs come in. If you keep your door closed you should be good.

I hope this review helps others.

Regards,
Nimisha

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
14 Thank Nimishareddy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2010

There is a synergy created by doing all the parts. Go to every yoga class, drink every juice, sit in every meditation and satsang, and keep your focus on the positive. By the end of the ten days, you will probably be flying.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
13 Thank hrcrimm
Buderim, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

I stayed at the Tree of Life for the Essene I course as part of the Masters program in Live Food nutrition. I found the Tree of Life to have simple yet adequate accommodation, but most importantly has ground-breaking information in the area of live food nutrition, fasting and spirituality. I found the staff helpful, the facilities clean and satisfactory and the programs excellent.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank anaami
CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

The Tree of Life is not a luxury spa, it is a true rejuvenation center. I have been to centers all around the world, and in my mind this is the best place to learn about true health and well-being. We are planning another visit because when we depart we feel ten years younger. It is set on pristine land and the air is said to be the third best in the USA. Gabriel Cousens MD is a genius and his staff are amongst some of the loveliest people on the earth. The fasts are intense, but they work. The live-food cuisine at the Cafe is delicious and also supports optimal health. You can also take classes to learn more about live-food. The yoga classes are also terrific. What I love most about the Tree is the uplifting and happy atmosphere.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
16 Thank Mystic13
Wilmette, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

The Tree of Life is no ordinary Hotel or "vacation" destination. It is a place that has the potential to change your life if you are willing and ready. Every time I stay, I am renewed and ready to face the challenges of life on the outside. I'm back on track with my diet and my exercise and my spiritual practice. I get younger.
They serve the best food on the planet! Most of it grown right there and harvested that day. Amazing.
I do believe the person going to the Tree must be ready for anything and easy going. It's the desert and there are bugs and creatures and such. The staff is sincere and helpful.
I've read the poor reviews here and feel that those writing them perhaps had expectations that set them up for a negative experience.
Dr. Cousens has brought hundreds and und=reds of people with serious health issues back to vitality and I personal get younger with each visit. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank C_Dodick
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2010

I have been going to the Tree of Life for more than 7 years. I have travel the world and been to many fancy spas. The Tree of Life is for people that are looking for change and inner growth. The staff at the TOL is great everybody is willing to help. The food you get is 100% organic without exception; also you have the best Meditation and yoga every day. I come with my children every year, my friends and also my family comes to stay and heal. It is worth the trip and the money! My seventeen year old every year volunteers working in the organic garden and learns from all the staff. He gets a chance to mingle with loving healthy young people. My 9-year-old daughter every day plays in the non-chlorinated pool. The time my family and I have spends at the TOL have been the most educational in every aspect of our life. The TOL is only of it kind; do not miss the opportunity to rediscover nature, true food and lots of rest and great human environment.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
9 Thank yosimar
Bedford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

The Tree of Life is a wonderful place. It is both physically beautiful as well as very nurturing environment. It is the kind of place you go when you want to step outside of the "rat race" and back into your own soul. It is much more than a spa. It is educational and yet profoundly spiritual .It is a place where you can reconnect with yourself and recharge. Accommodations are simple and this is great because it gives all your senses a chance to relax. They serve the best Raw Foods probably anywhere to be found. Excellent spa services that go beyond just feel good fancy massages. All this is topped off with Gabriel Cousens M.D. who brings a spiritual peace and wisdom to the Tree, that is what makes it a unique and extraordinary experience.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank allisonbelieves
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patagonia
BEST WESTERN Sonora Inn & Suites
Inn at San Ignacio
Inn at San Ignacio
#4 of 5 in Green Valley
Candlewood Suites Nogales
Holiday Inn Express Nogales
Spirit Tree Inn Bed and Breakfast
Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort

Been to Tree of Life Center US? Share your experiences!