“They don't change the bedsheets after previous guests!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kofa Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parker
Kofa Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Parker
toronto canada
“They don't change the bedsheets after previous guests!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2006

My girlfriend and I checked into Room 15 late [about 11:00 p.m.] on April 17th...too late to change rooms or hotels after we discovered other people's belongings between the wrinklled bedsheets. In the middle of the night, I rolled over only to feel my foot brush against something. I checked to see what it was, and it turned out to be paper documents from a previous guest. If the Kofa tries to deny this, I can provide proof: -- the documents included a Kofa Inn invoice dated April 2nd, made out to a guest named C Miller. (...how else could I know that?) There was a bottle of massage oil below the bed, along with some kind of massage instrument. Ironically, these items were found next to a small Kofa Inn placard that read: "See, we even clean under the beds" !!! To use the words of another person who porvided a review, I am not a snob, ...but this experience was disgusting. It was the only bad experience of our otherwise great vacation in Arizona.

Stayed April 2006
7 Thank Barry R
, Maintenance at Kofa Inn, responded to this review, May 2, 2006
After reviewing these guests stay, the management of the Kofa Inn wishes to Apologize.
There is no excuse for the condition of the room.
When first reported to the night desk clerk understood the problem to be simple to resolve by offering a different room. After the couple declined, the wife stating that it was no big deal to them. In the morning the manager hearing the problem the night before, made it a point to talk to the gentlemen about their room, again came the comment that it was no big deal to them. Had the manager been informed by the guest of personal items; and sex toy, paperwork under the sheets etc. The manager would have not charged them for the room and done what ever possible to compensate the couple.
The Maid who failed to clean the room after the last guest no longer works for the Kofa Inn. It is our policy to change the bed sheets and all linen after guests stay in out motel. We at the Kofa Inn offer a free nights stay to the couple when they return to our First class motel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Petersburg, Nebraska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2006

I depend greatly on these reviews as we travel very often, so although a little late, I felt the need to voice my opinion on this hotel. My husband and I stayed here (booked online) while visiting relatives near Parker Dam. We checked out after the 3rd night (with 3 remaining) and only stayed that long because there was an ATV race going on and no available rooms elsewhere. I am not a snob but do require a few things to get rest, and I didn't get a wink of sleep or relaxation there!! From the outside, it's looks are a bit deceiving. It's an older hotel and the wear and tear is obvious, but even some of that could be easily fixed. I was afraid to get under the blankets and afraid to sleep on top of them! The carpet was so dirty that walking across the room in white socks turned them black. It was freezing (yes freezing!) in our room and even with complaints, this problem with the heater was never fixed. It was extremely noisy, especially later at night. The staff was very friendly and tried to be accomodating, but can only work with what they have. The area was a bit "shady" and I just would not stay here again. We moved to the Casino and that place was PARADISE for half the price!!! Proof that price doesn't always necessarily reflect what you're getting for your money!

• Stayed January 2006
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Tiffanybrooke27
, My wife is the Manager, I am head of Maintenance at Kofa Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2006
Hello, I just read the review, and am sorry for these folks problems while here at the Kofa Inn.
I don't know how they booked the rooms on line, we do not have that feature yet. The motel was in the middle of being painted on the outside during their stay,the room's had all ready been pinted & brand new carpets just laided down in all rooms, next is new furniture. We did have a couple rooms brought to our attention were the heater was not working, we have heaters that we gave out to those guests. I wish they had spoken up, we do not want cold guest's. We spent lots of money upgrading the motel, New fresh linnen was first, and we have a laundry on site. We invite these fine gusets back and hope they will be pleased. Yes the Casino is, in winter cheaper, around $30.00 a night, not uncommon for a Casino to lower prices.
I want to thank these guests for a review, it will help me make the Kofa a better place to stay.
Doug Harter, Maintenance

Travelers are raving about these Parker hotels

Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2006

I have stayed at this place off and on for the past few years. It is run down but reasonably clean, and the pool area is nice. I had a room with a fridge, but my friend paying the same price did not. We used to get HBO but no more. I had two lightbulbs out.

It is under new establshment. I do not recommend eating at the restaurant in front ("Coffee Erns") which is a separate ownership. MUCH better is the wonderful Rupertos (fast MX food) and the pizza place is great; both are within 4 blocks.

I have never had problems as described in the previous review, but it does NOT surprise me. I have seen a lowlife party crowd on weekends; it is the lower Colorado River after all.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Schmeepie
, Head of Maintenance at Kofa Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2006
Hello, I am glad to hear that you are a old timer here at the Kofa Inn. I hope you will enjoy the upgrades we have been accomplishing here your next visit. We are adding parking lot lighting, most is up allready. Your right it was dark and this lends a place for a bad crowd to be invited. Fenceing has gone up to stop the walkthru traffic of the past.Im happy that you enjoyed the pool. In room Fridge- we do need more of them- your comments will help us get more. Belive me packing them from room to room is a drag.
I know that we are improving here at the Kofa, and hope that will be felt and noticed by future guest's. I am adding wireless internet little by little until every room has access. Speed Bumps this summer also will slow down drivers.
Please stop in and give us a look see, I'm sure that you will see improvement.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2006

We had planned to stay four nights, driving to Quartzsite daily. On second night, were awakened at 2 a.m. by young woman knocking on door. She left after I shouted she was at the wrong door. On third night, around 3 a.m., eight Native American youths went down the line, knocking on each door and trying a key in the locks. We called the office, but no one would answer. Then we called the local police, who came, but by then the youths had melted into the darkness. As soon as the police left, they resumed their search for a party. They were finally let into a room near ours, where they spent the remainder of the morning. By then we were shaken and got no more sleep. We cancelled the fourth night and left town.
Our impression is that this could be a regular occurence, with no security on duty, and the youth of Parker on the prowl at night.

Stayed January 2006
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
, Head of Maintenance, My wife is Manager at Kofa Inn, responded to this review, March 9, 2006
Hello, We here at the Kofa do extend our appology for your dreadful night. I have added security camera's and put up fencing, and am lighting up the parking lot area with big lights. I cant blame you for leaving early. I and Maureen are comitted to making your stay a safe, comfortable and enjoyable. That is why we have and will spend time and the money to correct what is wrong and improve what is not up to giving you the guest a smile when you leave.
The CRIT Police do drive thu the motel on a regular bases, and with the efforts to not give the party crowd a hangout without being seen. Im sure if you give us a second chance your stay will be enjoyable.
Doug Harter, Maintenance
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
BEST WESTERN Parker Inn
Harbour Inn
Harbour Inn
#2 of 10 in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino

Been to Kofa Inn? Share your experiences!