Stardust Motel
Best Western Parker Inn(Parker)(Great Value!)
$100
Quality Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
$85
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Parker(Parker)(Great Value!)
$144
Hampton.com
$60
  • Pool
$212
  • Beachfront
Island Inn Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
$79
$77
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$74
QualityInn
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$72
TripAdvisor
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$189
$167
Priceline
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2012

my wife and i stay here every year when we go to the river. the people are very nice they even let us put are boat where ever we wanted. the rooms could use alittle fixing up. they are clean and everything works. im going again this year cant wait.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed March 11, 2011

We requested a non-smoking room for medical reasons and when we got there it was a smoking room. It smelled so bad, everyone was sick by the end of the weekend. They assured us over the phone and on the website that the room would be cleaned, however they did NOT replace the dirty towels or clean the sheets the 3 days we were there. The trash was overflowing when we left because they would not empty it. They assured us that the room would be serviced if the dog was crated, but did not follow through. The Manager and other staff were very nice on the phone because we booked and then once we got there they were rude and did not care. This was terrible customer service. When we were checking out the guy at the front desk actually had the nerve to tell us that next time we come back there will be non-smoking rooms open....I'm sorry, but what makes you think I will EVER return? This place was absolutely disgusting and a total rip off.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank mog710
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Friendly staff, perfect location near restaurants and the public beach at the casino. The pool was clean and perfect b/c the heat. It was kept clean just needed to be updated... It was 75 dollars a night which i thought was a lot for 2 people.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank kendallhines
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Some people will trash this place because it doesn't match personal expectations of the palce they should be staying. When traveling with others to Parker our mutual choices are: Bluewater first, Best Western second and Stardust third. It's been so long since I've stayed at the Kofa I can't remember much about it.

My room, 104, had a TV, microwave, refrigerator, comfortable bed, and appropriate bathing. etc. facilities. Not to mention a new a/c unit. It was adequate for my night in Parker. If I'd chosen, I could have sam in the clean pool. Instaed I walked around smelling the sweet jasmine and looking at the well-tended garden.

Stardust is adjacent to the Crossroads Cafe, just south of the AZ/CA bridge and some decent walking to the Colorado River.

I'm always treated well by the family managing the place.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank tceng
Reviewed April 15, 2009

this place is very nice run by nice people. i got great service when i was there. i couldn't ask for more. great price and everything you need. we were their for vacation and its right by river and everything is close to motel. so great location too.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled as a couple