“Snowbird golfers”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Parker
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Love it, the hotel feels like being on a cruise, people were excellent, food was good. We have stayed in the area before but this is the best we were there in feb. it may not be as nice when there a lots of kids but we were there when no kids. Love the rooms. Should stay there again and reccommend it to others but would tell them that confirmation communications is not the best, but they did what was needed.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary T

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Booked a room to do a job down there and my customer cancelled, so I had to cancel the Reservation. Come to find out they charged my card in full and said they have a 72 hour cancellation policy and they do not care, it is their money now. I have traveled all over the world and never have I had a Hotel charge me for a cancellation even if they had a policy.
This is down right low dirty relations and after I start telling everyone and anyone I know who travels there and around there, I will do my best to get as many people to not stay there, even if they have to go to Havasu and stay there.

So management holds to there cancellation policy of 72 hours, and will not reverse the charge.

SO ANYONE WANTING TO BOOK A ROOM AT THIS CASINO I WOULD SUGGEST JUST GOING (REALLY DO NOT GO) AND CHECKING IN THE DAY YOU ARRIVE BECAUSE THIS HOTEL IS HARD UP FOR MONEY AND WILL RIP YOU OFF.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Tjwalsh11
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I discovered years ago that we just aren't very lucky at gambling. So, we don't gamble here. We come for the buffet. During the week they offer a "$5.55 breakfast for seniors 55+ and it's pretty good. This winter, they have been offering a free spaghetti feed once a month for us seniors, too. All you can eat with an open salad bar, drink, and dessert. Get there early because by 5PM the line is a mile long! I think it starts about 11AM.
It's not a huge casino by Vegas standards and wreaks of cigarettes. It's pretty much your typical Indian casino run by the Colorado River Indian tribes and the staff there is quite amiable and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank barry1170
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This Hotel can Casino has good and bad points. First the good. It's a pretty nice location right on the Colorado River and the grounds are kept up nice. All rooms face the river so you really can't go wrong with room selection. The Rivers Edge Cantina is right on the water and the staff is fun and the food decent. The River Willow restaurant inside the casino is very good although slightly over priced. They do provide excellent service though.

Now for the bad. Check-in was quite funny because the ladies were arguing with each other over who had which station. Apparently one of the key programmers didn't work and the lady moved to a different station that didn't belong to her. After the argument, we finally got checked in but it took about 35 minutes from the time we got to the counter til we got our key. We got to the room and it was run down and smelled quite used and we opened up the patio door to air out the room. The hallway had several room service trays sitting on the ground that remained there throughout our stay. They beds were comfortable and the room was quiet though.

The casino is really bad. The machines are all one way - money goes in but never comes back. We've never seen stingier slots. The drink service while gambling was terrible, it was nearly impossible to order a drink from one of the waitresses. We went to the Dig Lounge and they had a DJ and friendly bartenders with good service.

Overall, it was a decent stay but we'll probably not go back there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erin K
Reviewed January 10, 2014

If you are a smoker and don't mind bird feces you can disregard this review. We stayed here over New Years for 4 days. The room was adequate and the housekeeping staff was competent and practically invisible, which is what I like in a maid service. However, every room has a balcony overlooking the Colorado River, which is nice, but there was so much bird feces on it we could not bring ourselves to use it. Visits to our traveling companion's rooms revealed identical conditions. It seems like they never clean the balconies. Additionally, the hallways, which are exposed to the outdoors, are rarely swept. In the 4 days we were there the same pile of debris remained outside our room. Upon arrival, we pulled into the "registration" lane at the casino entrance. I left my wife in the car and proceeded to the front desk. Before I could get to the door I was accosted by a valet parking attendant who demanded my keys, "in case they need to move my car". There was only one clerk at check in so that took an inordinate amount of time. Luggage trolleys are for the use of staff only so if you want to haul your gear to your room on your own you will make several trips. We let the staff take ours and the bell boy was very nice and helpful. The entire casino is a smoker's paradise. There are no non-smoking areas outside the 2 restaurants. Drink are served in plastic cups, and I mean all drinks. A martini is just not the same from a plastic cup. The huge big screen TV in the main bar area is awesome, but 1 day prior to the last regular season football game no one could tell me what game would be shown the next day. Turned out not to matter because the bar was full and practically everyone was smoking. The River Willow restaurant was quite nice. We had reservations for 10 and only 6 showed, but the staff allowed us to remain at the larger table in case anyone showed up late. Food was excellent, service very good. The brunch in the café is another story. Heinous and cost $15 (senior rate). To be avoided at all costs. I've been to many casinos, and this one is definitely the worst I've seen. We won't be back.

Room Tip: All rooms have the same view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Gwandac
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Ive stayed here 3 times. All their rooms face the river and have a balcony, the "marine" rooms are slightly larger and on the first floor so people can get to their boats easier. It's nice to have a guaranteed view of the river, very pretty.
The rooms are average, standard kitschy decorations, and pretty clean (I've stayed at places in Parker with roaches this is a definite upgrade). TV with standard channels, toiletries provided, free wifi.

They have an enormous indoor water slide with pool area. I've never taken the plunge myself, but kids are always having a blast, looks fun!

The hotel is right on the river, which is absolutely beautiful, there's a swimming area next to the marina, and a small cantina on the water that has drinks and food from breakfast till late night.

The best part of this hotel is the value. The Best Western is most often twice as much, plus this hotel is right on the water. And other small motels in the area are similar in price but are way grungy (trust me, I've stayed in them).

Lots of families and groups of friends, very lively hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms face the river, you can't go wrong! I personally like rooms on the higher floors (ther...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank JaeCox
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Final story we loved our stay for Labor day weekend and Bluewater Resort employees especially check in supervisor and housekeeping supervisor made it work and we were very happy. We had a few glitches at check in but they were completely resolved with out hassles. Thanks again Blue water for making our weekend awesome!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank riverratpac
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Best Western Parker Inn
Hampton Inn Parker
Hampton Inn Parker
#1 of 11 in Parker
Island Suites
Island Suites
#10 of 24 in Lake Havasu City
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiu...
#9 of 24 in Lake Havasu City
Havasu Dunes
Havasu Dunes
#4 of 24 in Lake Havasu City
Quality Inn Parker
Quality Inn Parker
#4 of 11 in Parker

Been to BlueWater Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!