“Colorado River's Best Ever”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Parker
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've always had the best time at the Blue Water Resort and Casino. I've been coming there for the last 10 years. I've stayed in regular rooms and suites. Every room I've stayed in had a beautiful decor and the bed has always been comfortable. I only suggest that you put 4 pillows on the bed instead of 3. The towels and other linens are wonderful. Every room has a spectacular view or the Colorado River and the sunsets are amazing. The dining is good and reasonably priced and I especially love the stuffed mushrooms at the River Willow Steak House. I've won on the slot machines several times. Once I won over $500.00 on Caveman Keno. I like the fact that the movie theatre is right next door and the Cantina is always a blast. The music at the Dig Bar is awesome. I can't wait to come back. I have reservations for my birthday in June of this year. I recommend this place for those that have boats, love to have an amazing view from their room and love to party.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We spent a night last week without making a reservation. It was a Sunday night so we knew our chances were good at getting a room. Before we left on our short trip, I had checked internet rates so I knew basically what I was going to pay. When I asked the deskclerk how much more for a river view, she told me all of the rooms were riverview. Well on the internet, its broken down into two groups; standard and marina view, with about a $10 difference. So always ask for a standard room. The room was large and clean, the view was terrific and the bed was comfortable, and the shower was good. What more do you expect for $55 per night. You are at the river in Parker, AZ not Las Vegas. Anyway, the previous time we had been there, there had been a small buffet. they have taken that away and its a resturant. Again nothing spectacular, but adequate. OK food with OK prices. I don"t know how hectic or busy the weekends are, but we'll be back again and we're bringing the boat and exploring this part of the Colorado River.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view of the river, so don't pay an up fee for a marina view room.
2  Thank FIREFLY60
Casinotank, Public Relations Manager at BlueWater Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The Management is VERY Dishonest in what they tell you we had a very bad experience from the beginning, they made a mistake in booking our room with pets we ended up switching rooms and that was fine until they tried to put us in a smokey stinky room (No offense to smokers) I was just very sensitive due to just quitting a year before so then I asked for a different room I had to wait with no room and 2 dogs for a few hours ok we got through that. and to make a long story short it ended up a busting in to the room with an assault against a small women who refused to be picked on by there manager and security and she did say call the police before they entered the room with NO cause. This all from a Manager on some Power Trip who told them to do what they did :(( , and then suddenly have no surveillance cameras on that day to prove what they did and how awful they really are .. Go ahead and go but beware of the false stuff that goes on there from the management ... staff really nice Managers Complete LIars and Bullies ... and I have stayed in Many of Beautiful Hotels this is not one of them due to the underlying problems and lack of sincerity :((

Room Tip: if you dont mind a very loud air conditioner funky pillows and VERY Bad Management you will be fine...
2  Thank casnowflake

"We're sorry that you had a bad experience and we'd love the chance to resolve it. Could you please send an email describing your situation to feedback@bluewaterfun.com and we will deliver your message to the appropriate department."

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our first time here. We booked a room for 2 nights ( Tue & Wed.) In April,2013. We had a room with a great view of the river. Very clean. Staff is very friendly here. Love the fact that they still have the "OLD" dollar COIN payout machines. (NO SLIPS) These were in the high limit area, still adds the fun of Vegas to it. Loved the pool area. The food at the Cantina was great, loved the happy hour. ( we left their HAPPY, L.O.L.) I give them a 10 in my book, 10 being the highest. They could use some in room safes, it is not a biggy. Just a FYI.
Breakfast is just breakfast, no big deal to brag about.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have their own personal walk out the door patio, and walk to river acess.
1  Thank CHACHING2WIN

Thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to having back in our hotel as a guest. Until your return, please travel safely.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We just returned form a 2 day stay in Parker. Our room was fine except for the shower. The water pressure was exceedingly harsh-like the shower in the Seinfeld episode! But the nice gal at the desk had it repaired for us quickly. At breakfast, however, it was another story. Three or four different people helped us at our table but none of them made sure our order made it's way to the kitchen. forty-five minutes later, we got our breakfast Our drinks were free, but nothing else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen H

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Ideal place to visit if you want to wake up to a view of the mighty Colorado River from your balcony. Nice Casino with economical rooms and restaurant. Parking is free. WiFi is free
and excellent. Staff are friendly.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MABR
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent two days in the Hotel. The rooms were adequate, clean and large. The view was second to none! It had nearly all the amenities of other Casino/hotels we have been in. Exceptions, no safe to lock valuables (yes, I realize they wouldn't stop the pro thief, but they do give a sense of security) secondly no bar fridge, whats with that! The staff were excellent and friendly. We enjoyed the excellent pool area. Our time there was satisfying! I would have given it a higher score, except for the smokey casino area. Other casinos we have been in must have a better extraction systems. Having said all this, would we go back? Most certainly!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Caser41
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Best Western Parker Inn
#1 of 24 in Lake Havasu City
Quality Inn Parker
Quality Inn Parker
#4 of 11 in Parker

Been to BlueWater Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!