“Bluewater resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Parker
Murrieta, California
“Bluewater resort”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a great spot and very convenient for boating/river fun. Very reasonable rates, and you get what you pay for, the rooms are fine, nice motel quality. Maid service typical, and towels were nice (a def. plus). There's a casino with a bar/club and restaurant, and a cantina on the marina with music on the weekends and specials every day (Fri was tri tip sandwhich-Delicious and only $8 included fries). In the past, it seemed noisy at night, but I didn't notice the cantina noise, maybe new thicker sliders (every room is marina/riverfront).
Indoor pool with a slide is great for little ones, I don't seem to get there as I spend most of the time boating. Beach area for daytime hanging out on the river, but you need to get there early, and some people leave their stuff out all night, which is not permitted, but always occurs.

Room Tip: All rooms are either 2 queens or 1 king, they do offer a suite with a king bed , large patio, and s...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank hschum3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The check in staff was very helpful, They let us tour the property before we checked in so we could make the best room selection. We had a large group of obnoxious kids and we were never hassled. Great family place..

Room Tip: North side rooms are closer to the beach
El Centro, California
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My most recent stay at the Bluewater Resort and Casino was on the dates of July 3-5, 2012 and what follows is the most honest review of this hotel I can possibly provide. However, anybody who reads this review and would like to consider the advice and details I have to offer should consider all of the information in the second paragraph before booking a room. If all is copacetic with what I have to say within the second paragraph, please proceed to the third paragraph and then quite possibly to the front desk of the hotel. (The other option is to skip the second paragraph altogether.)

I own a small jet boat and I have been taking it to Parker, Arizona on an annual "boating" trip for several years now. This annual trip, which generally occurs during the summer, has always been an "all-guy" trip. It is an outing in which the married individuals within the group leave their wives at home. For those of us fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be engaged in connubial bliss, obtaining permission from our significant others has at times involved emasculation, being forced to sleep on the living room couch, and in the case of at least one person, stern threats of divorce. Alcohol, the sun, and being adrift are our main priorities, and despite at first glance appearing selfish, our actions are often selfless; for despite the massive output of carbon dioxide from the boat's engine, the group still always manages to put the environment first. For on these trips, water in the arid, desert landscape is saved through our consumption of beer. In addition, the recycling of our empties prevents further extraction of bauxite from the earth's crust. Friendship, enjoyment and consideration headline our actions; however, such details are probably best left for another story.

The two night total for this hotel was approximately $260. Divided four ways, the per person cost for our accommodations was a very affordable $65 each. The carpet of our hotel room was a bit worn in certain areas; however, the beds had new linens, the room was very clean, and it possessed a new flat-screen television. The beds, although not great in terms of comfort, were acceptable. The food in the restaurant is what I would consider to be "good cafeteria quality" and the mixed-drinks at the bars were well made and reasonably priced. I am unable to comment on the swimming pools since no one in the group had any interest in venturing into them or going down the slide. However, my past experience is that they are clean, always well maintained, and perfect if you have children. In addition, and contrary to what I've seen written in other reviews regarding this hotel, all of the employees I encountered were extremely helpful and quite friendly.

What makes the Bluewater Resort and Casino, in my estimation, the best place to stay at if you plan on going to the Parker Strip with a boat or personal water craft is the facility's launch and marina. You can't beat the convenience, and the hotel couldn't possibly be any closer to the water. There is even has a small beach if all you want to do is sit in the sand.

With miles of water on the river between the two damns on the strip, fun restaurants/bars along the way in which a boat or personal watercraft can temporarily dock, and lots of friendly people all around you doing their own thing, this destination makes for a terrific time. Your accommodations are but one part of the overall experience. Nonetheless, and as my title states, if you own a boat or personal watercraft and you are planning on taking it to Parker, Arizona, the Bluewater Casino and Hotel is the place to stay.

Dennis M. Price

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank mrelcentro
Chino Valley, Arizona, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I have been reading all of the reviews for this hotel and I can't stop laughing.. We went there for the 4th of july. With 23 people from our family. We got a bottom floor suite on the west side of the hotel. There isn't any parking over there and It takes 20mins from the car to the room with all of the stuff 6 kids and 3 adults have to bring.. oh ya its 110 degrees out too. The other members of the group were all the way on the east side..
We went to rent a boat at lake havasu that day and had a ball. Then the kids all wanted to go to the pool.. Watch out for the pool a...holes! They wouldn't stop complaining about our kids having a great time.. too much drama for me.. We understand there are rules for a reason but whole cow get a life people..We are a mixed family maybe they didn't like that. When The Manager came that was a joke too. He didn't know what the rules were at all. read the sign .very disrespectful. to our kids and the adults. we had a drunk guy on our patio and had to call sercurity..
The best part was the servers at the buffet Maria.. The food wasn't the great but they were...
Really great views..but thats about all it has going for it..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kimberly M

Travelers are raving about these Parker hotels

HB
Reviewed June 30, 2012

As the title says "lousy customer service.". We had a large group and and we called several times to assure that our rooms were on the same side but when we arrived the front desk said that the manager changed our reservations and she was not going to return for two days. The rooms smelled like skunk (maybe pot from previous guest?) and the bugs were going off. Great location and as always great time. I wish the "owners" would get situated.

1 Thank toodrastic4
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I filed a complaint and we also have a witness statement from another couple. We gave each other a hug and a kiss in the pool and a security guard approached us and told us to break it up. Heterosexual couples in the pool doing the same thing were not told anything and it's one of them that was kind enough to write the witness statement for us. Security manager told us what we were doing was against pool rules however I have a picture of the pool rules and there isn't anything written about horseplay or PDA.

5 Thank Dijana B
Knoxville
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was there working so didnt spend alot of time in my room but the river was awsome and very clean could spend the whole day there

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Best Western Parker Inn
#4 of 10 in Parker
Harbour Inn
Harbour Inn
#2 of 10 in Parker

Been to BlueWater Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!