“Great value and great price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Parker

Quality Inn Parker
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Parker
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Great value and great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

We checked in quite late but were greeted in a genuinely kind manner. Room was clean and well cooled. We appreciated the frig in which we could store some cheeses we had purchased on our trip. The bed and pillows were great and the room was very quiet...never heard a thing, inside or out. The only very minor aggravation was the way people parked taking up one and a half parking spaces. It made it tough to park near our room. I think the hotel should call the rooms and ask people to park correctly. Breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: Don't plan on fancy but expect comfortable. It is convenient to gas and food.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Judy M
Ashla J, General Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives on great customer service and we enjoy our guests. We have fixed the parking issue and hope that you will come back and give us another chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

I read a startling bad review from Steve A., but, since I didn't have a boat and trailer, decided to check it out for myself and I'm glad I did. The staff was friendly, the rate reasonable, the rooms remodeled and very nice and clean and the hot breakfast a big plus. I couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I'm also glad that you came and visited our hotel despite a bad review. We are very proud of our staff and our new rooms. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again.
Buckeye, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Just stayed here this last weekend for fun at the river!!! Friendly staff, really great, updated rooms, free breakfast and the T.V.!!!! I don't think I've ever had this many channels to choose from!!!! Back to the rooms, new carpet, new beds and bedding and very clean!!! We will be back again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Parker, AZ!!

Room Tip: I would ask for a first floor room. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate your great review and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities that our rooms have. We hope to see you again soon.
Death Valley National Park, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Had vehicle towed by management while sleeping. Vehicle, boat & trailer were parked in a side lot near the highway. Management had it towed without trying to contact me. Cost over $500 to get out of impound. Clerk rude, manager inexperienced. Warning, this could happen to you! Was told I should have parked across the highway in a dirt lot with no lighting. Very dangerous! Corporate Office unable to help. Facility privately owned and operated. Emailed owner, waited weeks, no response. Obviously doesn't care. Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Be warned!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Steve A
Erik L, Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Steve,

I sincerely apologize that you have felt this way about your stay here with us. I can assure you that we take all guest inquiries very seriously and our staff is trained to follow through with all guest complaints.

I would like to point out a few facts that you did not mention in your review.

You stayed at our hotel for two nights and you did not mention once to the front desk or management about an over-sized truck and boat.

In the morning, I noticed your car and boat parked across all the parking spots on the side of the hotel. My front desk agent and I called all local nearby businesses to find out the owner; however our attempts turned out to be unsuccessful. Into the late evening, the car and boat were still parked on the side of hotel and I made the decision to call the towing company to have it towed. The next morning, we informed you that the car and boat was towed because it was blocking all the parking spaces in our hotel designed parking lot.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication that transpired. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Management
Burlington, Vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

We travel with our large breed dog so our hotel choices are sometimes limited and such was the case in Parker but we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean hotel that was working hard to be customer friendly and helpful. They have painted and replaced furnishings. The breakfast had variety and was good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
2 Thank Donna R
Erik L, Manager at Quality Inn Parker, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback that we will certainly evaluate and take every measure to improve and provide the best, memorable experience. Our housekeeping department strives to provide a clean and comfortable room for all of our guests and we certainly appreciate that you enjoyed the service that they provided. In addition, we are always looking to improve all of our guest's experience and that includes pets and their needs. You are most certainly correct for pointing out the wonderful nearby attractions and Parker is indeed a unique location and our staff members are extremely knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and would be more than delighted to answer any questions. Your suggestions and feedback prove to be very valuable and we will strive to meet all expectations for future guests. In the future, we hope that you provide us a chance to provide you a wonderful experience and we would appreciate your stay with us again.

Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
BEST WESTERN Parker Inn
Harbour Inn
Harbour Inn
#2 of 10 in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino

Been to Quality Inn Parker? Share your experiences!