“Better than the Best Western”
Review of BlueWater Casino

BlueWater Casino
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Parker
Reviewed February 11, 2013

After spending one uncomfortable night at the BW, we went to Blue Water for one night in hopes that it would be better. It was better and we're not gamblers. The room, although a bit run down, was clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. There was a nice view of the Colorado River. The various restaurants at Blue Water were quite ordinary, as has been our experience generally with food in that area -- lots of fried food and iceberg lettuce. The service was fine.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"balcony"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This place was really clean, inexpensive, and has a great pool! Not to mention the views of the river are spectacular!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Blue water Casino Parker Arizona is a very pretty casino with lots of scenic views. It sits on the Colorado River. They run lots of promotions and the slots are pretty loose. Only one complaint. I had was that it seemed that almost everyone smoked. Had a hard time finding a place to play without being confronted with second hand smoke.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

WAY overcharged for a meal, no refund. Terrible staff attitude. Worse my posts on their fanpage was deleted immediately. Twice. Instead of reaching out they tried to sweep it under the carpet.

2  Thank WYO_Canuck
See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was at the Blue Water Casino in Parker Arizona on a Sunday playing the machines. I decided to have a snack so I went to the Deli and ordered a Hot Dog and Chips. The young woman charged me $4.25. I took my meal and sat down at a table and it was then I noticed that a sign said that Hot Dogs were on special for only $2 during the football games.

When I went back to the counter I mentioned to the young woman that the Hot Dog should have been only $2 she pointed to the menu board and said "but you ordered the Hot Dog and Chips and they're $4.25". I noted the price for a bag of chips was $1.10 and I said "but if the hot dog is only $2 that means I paid $2.25 for a little bag of chips?!" Again, she said "Hot Dog and Chips are $4.25" I am still thinking I should be charged $2 for the hot dog on special, and $1.10 for the chips and said I should get a partial refund. If I ordered a Hot Dog and paid the $2, then ordered a bag of chips for $1.10 I would have gotten my meal for $3.10. She refused to refund the difference. How ridiculous is that?

Worse, when I posted this story on the facebook fan page for the Blue Water Casino the post was immediately deleted... TWiCE... and there was no attempt to contact me personally to make things right or offer an apology. I will be sure to post this information gets placed on Yelp and TripAdvisor where it won't be deleted by the admins, because covering up a problem is the worst way to treat a customer.

4  Thank WYO_Canuck