“Havn't won much, the food is pretty good for a Casino”
Review of BlueWater Casino

BlueWater Casino
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Parker
Howell, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Havn't won much, the food is pretty good for a Casino”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We like to stop here for their breakfast Buffet when we travel to Mexico from our winter home in Lake Havasu City, AZ. They will make you omelets anyway you want them and with anything in them that you could want. The Buffet Breakfast bar has just about anything you could want for Breakfast. We have attended some of their Concert Shows and even had dinners there.

brea
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love going to BlueWater! They also have a awesome breakfast buffet.. When my family/friends and I want a good breakfast where we dont have to cook and clean while we are visiting my aunts river house in Earp,CA, we go to the morning buffet in Parker, AZ. Good thing it is only like 10-15 minutes away! Because they have killer food! My dad is usually a kind of picky eater sometimes and he loves it! They also have a indoor water park in the hotel. Fun for all Ages!

Visited November 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“house wins as always”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

small, but nice and quiet, staff kinda small in numbers, being an Indian casino there aren't many comps

Visited October 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Rude front counter staff!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

They charged us different rates for the same rooms, then after a claint Lindathe manager at he time told us that " the other people got a deal" I told her that I wante dto talk to the new Manager and she told me that he wasn't in. We have been coming here for 6 or 7 years, and I think that it's time to go somewhere else, Havasu maybe?

Stillwater, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great views of the Colorado River from out balcony. Cool inside water park, good food, nice and helpful employees. Great place to stay for the money.