Nostalgic trip down memory lane. We went there early June of last year for 5 days. Beautiful upscale resort with gorgeous landscape. Having a daily view of the Camelback mountain right at your window was just splendid...and prob gave this place an edge over all the others. The resort is so huge it's like its own little suburbia. They have little "golf carts" to ride members to their room, pool, lounge areas, the spa or simply the parking lot out front. A car is a definite must! Not that you can't walk around the compound. We did a nice hiking trail up to Mummy Mountain (see pics). The rooms, more like private units, were incredibly spacious with king size comfy beds. Equipped with regular TV, small fridge and microwave. Honestly, I could have stayed inside our casita all day.
Had great dinner at BLT steak restaurant. Side bread consisted of a huge popover Gruyere. Steaks were juicy and full of flavor. Service was top notch. Dining facing a drop-dead gorgeous mountain view. What more can you ask for from life! Our last morning, also had an amazing breakfast at Rita's Kitchen on the resort. We frequented the famous Spa during our stay. Very calm and serene. We didn't get any fancy massages but we did lounge around the pool. Felt like I was living the life of a celebrity. Will always cherish this resort since we got engaged during our stay there. Lovely memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivaled among resorts in Scottsdale, Arizona, luxurious JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa remains faithful to its storied history while boldly embracing the future. Located on a breathtaking 125-acre campus beneath Mummy Mountain, this stunning resort features a hacienda style entry, casita guest rooms and impressive amenities that leave guests with the thought of "In all the world, only one..." Golfers will enjoy 36-holes of championship golf at Camelback Golf Club or instruction from the Advantage Golf School. Spa-goers can unwind at award-winning Camelback Spa with a signature spa treatment, or poolside beneath a cabana while overlooking Camelback Mountain. When you are ready to discover the local area, allow the professional concierges to compliment your interests with the perfect activity or attraction. It's easy to understand why families, business luminaries and leaders alike return to JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel Paradise Valley
- Jw Marriott Scottsdale
- Camelback Hotel Jw Marriott
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott