I stayed at this resort two weeks ago and wish I could have stayed forever.
The Resort - The landscaping was truly magnificient, I couldn't stop taking photo's. The resort was different than I imagined, there are groups of rooms in adobe like buildings spread all around the resort. Taking a walk is fun, becuase you will enjoy the wildlife (bunnies and birds) along with the beautiful streams and mountain views.
Meals- I ate twice at Rita's and the food was fabulous, the omlete for breakfast was the best I ever had. In the evening their was a singer and guest sat around the patio by the fire.
Rooms- I LOVED our room it was a warm southwest theme and had a very comfortable bed, plenty of space and a lovely patio. The bathroom was large, plenty of counter space, an individual shower and bath, and a great fan too! The rooms are all different and they are NOT your typical hotel cookie cutter boring room.
Gift Shop - A fabulous selection of many southwest items, along with all the necessities you may have forgotten, with very fair prices. I bought a bunch of Christmas gifts there.
The flowers all over the resort are truly worth stopping and admiring, and I did, again and again.
I did not have time to visit the spa but friends of mine have been there and said it was amazing.
You will Not regret staying here, do check out this Fabulous Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivaled among Scottsdale resorts, JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa remains faithful to its storied history while boldly embracing the future. Located on a breathtaking 125-acre campus beneath Mummy Mountain, this stunning luxury resort features a hacienda style entry, casita guest rooms and impressive amenities that leave guests with the thought of "In all the world, only one..." In addition to 24-hour room service guests can indulge in the fresh restaurant offerings including Rita's Kitchen, R Bar, featuring live music and inviting fire pits, or the famed BLT Steak. Golfers will enjoy 36-holes of championship golf at Camelback Golf Club or instruction from the Advantage Golf School. Spa-goers can unwind at award-winning Camelback Spa with a signature spa treatment, or poolside beneath a cabana while overlooking Camelback Mountain. When you are ready to discover the local area, allow the professional concierges to compliment your interests with the perfect activity or attraction. It's easy to understand why families, business luminaries and leaders alike return to Camelback Inn year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel Paradise Valley
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Scottsdale
- Camelback Hotel Jw Marriott
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott