“First visit yummy success!!”

Tottie's Asian Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

First visit - delicious! A lot of variety on the menu including sushi. We had Tottie's spring rolls to start and they were a flavor explosion. Then my husband had chicken foo young and I had Kung pao shrimp. It was hard to stop eating - plenty left for two more meals. Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I'm going to do a quick calculation here. I probably go to three restaurants per week. I've been living for approximately 2600 weeks. That's almost 8000 visits to restaurants and this was categorically the worst service I've ever encountered. That's a dubious distinction to say the least. That the food was mediocre is completely beside the point. Now sure, in their defense it was Christmas night and every Jew and his Uncle Shlomo was there (including us). That is no rationalization however for the shoddy and inexcusably discourteous service we received. No apologies, no complimentary chicken balls, no double order of egg fu yung, nary a fortune cookie. Allow me to turn the proverbial table and write one for them."She who give crappy service wait very long time for tip".

Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is one of the best Asian restaurants in the Scottsdale area. We go to the one on Thomas and Hayden. The food is wonderful, service is excellant and the staff are so friendly! My nephew lives in CA now and hasnt found another restaurant to compare to Totties!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you enjoy flavorful Asian foods, you’ll love the offerings at Tottie’s Asian Fusion 2 restaurant. The menu includes a wide range of traditional as well as unique takes on Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese cuisine… making the most adventurous of diners wishing they could try them all. Which, brings me to what I consider the real treat and bargain at Tottie’s… the Asian tapas. These five-dollar per plate, not so small, offerings are an opportunity to sample a variety of savory, spicy and delicious dishes… including Chinese barbeque ribs, crispy fried calamari, fried dumplings with spicy sauce, and a unique interpretation of the traditional lettuce wraps. Perfect, fun sharing experience for two.

The restaurant interior feels a bit dated, dark and somewhat foreboding, which is why I prefer dining on the outdoor patio. Service might not be the fastest, but it’s always friendly and accommodating. Tottie’s is open for lunch and dinner, and also has full bar service. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We selected this restaurant by reading reviews and were'nt disappointed. The two of us shared a spicy cucumber appetizer as an accompaniment, asking for it to be served at the same time rather than before the meal. Our dishes were well balanced, in terms of ratio of proteins, vegetables and noodles. Sauces and flavors were well done - and the degree of "hot and spicy" was considerate and true to what we requested. I like spicy asian food, but if it's too much for my palate, I cannot really enjoy the meal. The wait staff was friendly and prompt. We will return next time in Scottsdale.