“Great Patio to enjoy the Arizona Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Chorro

El Chorro
Reserve with OpenTable
El Chorro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 56th Street & Lincoln Drive
“Great Patio to enjoy the Arizona Evening”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

El Chorro was recommended by the concierge at our hotel. We were very happy. Good wait staff and excellent food but the delight was the patio. El Chorro has large patio that looks upon Camelback Mountain. The wonderful location and atmosphere created a very nice evening.

“A Definite Go”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Celebrated 25th wedding anniversary on a Tues. night. The restaurant was full. The patio setting was exquisite. We inform the restaurant ahead of time of our celebration, table was perfect. We started off with the El Chorro margaritas, excellent, accompanied by the "oh so famous Sticky Buns", which now I know why. Starters: we shared the Schreiners's sausage Trio, this was by far the most disappointing, a few slices of dried up sausage, was not worth the $15 at all. Entrees: we had the Seasonal Wild Salmon and Pan Roasted Duck Breast, both were excellent. We ended the meal with a complementary cake desert, which was OK. The service was excellent in the beginning, but turn into a slow service as the restaurant was clearing out. Would I dine there again? Yes, but I would try the Brunch or Happy hour in the beautiful patio.

• Visited March 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food, great views”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a very nice restaurant with beautiful views of the mountains. The patio is beautiful and the food is very good.

Arizona
“Really good experience”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've lived in Arizona all my life and have heard great reviews about his place but have never been there. We went for a pre birthday dinner cocktail and appetizer and didn't want to leave. The indoor/outdoor bar with a view of the mountains was so relaxing. If the appetizer was any indication of the dinner we are definitely going back. A don't miss place!

• Visited March 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The brunch menu is short, but the food is excellent. The sticky buns that come at all meals are too good, and although I always intend to limit myself to one, I have never succeeded!

The chicken liver appetizer at dinner is yummy, I tell everyone at my table that although I will share bites of my dinner, I don't share this appetizer!