“Never recommended.”

Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tatum
Description: Celebrate farm-fresh American cuisine at elements, one of the best restaurants in Paradise Valley. Sanctuary touts the evolution of a favorite Scottsdale restaurant that offers a distinctive experience for AZ luxury dining. Discover the cutting-edge kitchen of Food Network celebrity and Executive Chef Beau MacMillan, where the best local organic produce is used to create seasonal menus. With the expansion of elements restaurant, enjoy distinctive venues for luxurious Scottsdale dining, including the private chef's table, XII, where you will witness the kitchen activity firsthand...And Praying Monk, for indoor/outdoor events overlooking the beauty of Camelback Mountain. With spectacular scenery and unique settings, jade bar and edge are the perfect places to sip and savor fresh cocktails on inviting outdoor patios at sunset.
“Never recommended.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

It was very bad experience. I made a reservations one month in advance for my husband's birthday. I did confirm with them for having table out site at 7:30 pm. They did confirm with us one day before of our reservation. The day of reservations, we went over there at 7:20 pm. Table was not ready and waiting time was one hour. Staff was not friendly. I was so embarrass front of my husband.

3 Thank Nazy359

Phoenix, AZ
“Great View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Lunch at Elements for my wife's birthday. The food was excellent but I was surprised by the limited menu. The view of what we call mountains in Phoenix is impressive. Although our server was less than great, mainly due to the hard to understand accent he had, we could tell that all of the guests were satisfied.

I would like to go again and experience a sunset over the impressive terran visible from the windows there.

Merida, Mexico
“Innovative cuisine but expensive !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The main restaurant at the hotel is impressive. The views both day and night are fantastic and the seating arrangements are good for privacy and a romantic evening. Service is always friendly at dinner or breakfast.
The menu leans towards the Asian influence and is a bit pricy. The half chicken entree on the menu is perhaps the best choice. Portions are in the vain of "nuevo cuisine" ...(is that all ther is?)
Wines are expensive ( marked up twice or three times the retail cost). The list is impressive but needs to be improved with some less expensive but good selections.

Merritt Island, Florida
“Amazing dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

One of the best dinners I have ever had. We had the calamari, grilled oysters, pork belly and pork dumplings for appetizers. The presentation was as pleasing as the taste. Our group raved about the calamari. I thought the oysters were some of the best I have ever had. The pork belly was insane. We were full before our main course arrived. The sea bass was out of this world. Truly one of the best fish dishes I have ever had and we live on the coast in Florida. The rest of my table had the night special of fish. I doubt there is a bad dish on the menu. The service was just right. Always there but not annoying. The views were amazing and I highly recommend getting there right at sunset. All the reviews don't do it justice. We will come back next time we are in town.

1 Thank bekntony
Chicago, Illinois
“Wow, what a great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to dinner at Elements on a Saturday evening. What a great experience. Food was incredible, the view spectacular and the service second to none. I highly recommend the place whenever you are in the area.

1 Thank djh5723