“wonderful”

Lon's at the Hermosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Lon's at the Hermosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stanford Dr. & North Palo Cristi Rd
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at Lon's we had the Three course meal and it was very tasty and a great value. Check out the wine cellar it also has special dinners there from time to time

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hermosa has been a special place for me to entertain business associates for many years so it was an easy choice when it came time to planning our wedding celebration dinner after our ceremony in Sedona. We chose to combine the Board Room, which when opened into the Library, became the perfect size for a sit-down dinner with 25 of our close friends. The ambiance was warm and as inviting as if we were entertaining in our own living room. Having cocktails on the private patio with the fireplaces and high top tables was perfect. There was even room enough for the few who cared to dance. Our menu of lobster tail and filet delighted everyone's palet. Having our dear friend Alan play guitar for a few "sing alongs" heightened the enjoyment of our perfect evening at Hermosa Inn.

Kendra S, Public Relations Manager at Lon's at the Hermosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Congratulations, Patricia! And thank you so much for choosing us to be a part of such a special occasion in your lives!

We're so happy to hear the space met your needs and the food/drink were enjoyed by all. We hope to see you both again soon, but in the meantime cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I come from a family of really good cooks so it is rare for me to be taken aback by a meal in a restaurant. I was here for dinner with four girl friends. My meal was excellent! I had the pork tenderloin with pork belly pieces, polenta and asparagus. We all tasted each others food and everything I tasted was excellent. One of my friends did the five course meal with wine pairing, each course was delicious. The next morning we met another group in Lon's for breakfast. We ordered pastries, fruit and scrambled eggs. The eggs were THE BEST scrambled eggs I have ever had in a restaurant. I will return to Lon's again.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy everyone enjoyed their experience and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I can't say enough about the high level of service and food at Lon's. I was not expecting it to be anywhere as good as it is. Our server, Deacon, was so knowledgeable, about the food and the wine. He really elevated our dining experience. The food was so thoughtfully prepared, with ingredients from their own garden. Definitely one of the best dining experiences in the Greater Phoenix region. I highly recommend. The interior of the restaurant is rustic, but if the patio is open, I recommend sitting out there; it is beautiful.

Kendra S, Public Relations Manager at Lon's at the Hermosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! I've passed along your note about Deacon to our Director of Food & Beverage, who was very happy to hear it and will be sharing your kind words with him this week.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with others and look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

On our third visit to Paradise Valley we finally had dinner at Lon's. All our other visits we stayed in the Last Drop Bar. Weather and large parties precluded us from dining in the restaurant. Well worth the wait. Service, atmosphere and food were perfect. Agree with 2nd place after Elements.

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear you were finally able to join us for dinner at LON's and we hope to see you again soon.

Cheers!