We stayed in a 1 room casita and it was great. High Def plasma TV was very nice. Large bathtub next to a sliding window that opens into the living room for a perfect view of the TV. Beautiful view at night and day of the city since the resort is up the mountain. Very comfortable bed. The balcony has couches to relax on if the weather is right. My only complaint was a bit of a weird smell when you first walked in but I got used to it really quick. I thought the price for this type of place was very reasonable. It's a good place for a romantic getaway given the tub, the clear shower doors and the candle lighting they supplied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley